darrel1s

Ban Auto Heal/ Auto Meds Specially During Woe

ive been an active WOE player and I always notice those assasins without any pally for support tanking 5-8 players who are trying to kill him or her. could it really be possible to tank full geared players if ur a sinX breaker. trying to break the emp while tanking that amount of player. some say they use autopots and i totally agree.

My suggestion is to try to ban players who uses those programs by monitoring the WOE.

NIgga why so jelly ? Can't blame all sinx , Sinx can carry too much seeds and special you can use @storage during woe? What must be the problem?

I think you need to experience a lot of more woe nigga ..

All third-party programs/built-in hardware macros are already illegal, but things such as auto-pot is harder to be absolutely certain of.

Though I'm certain the majority of players still use one or another such means, there's not really a whole lot you can do to counteract it without damaging the playing experience even further, to my knowledge.

I have heard countless of times about the auto pots but i don't really know for sure if the enemy i'm killing is using one, cause its pretty easy to spam seeds... i don't use any 3rd party program by the way.... and well its hard to tell from just perspective if they're using auto pots or other macro's in game.... what you're saying can be considered as just blind accusations.... i don't know man..... do you have proof that they're using one.... if so then you can report it but if its all just baseless accusation then .... its not right to ban someone from just that...

It's hard to block/detect, because computers can't detect the difference between hardware input and programs simulating that input. The only thing that would be possible is having a program monitoring the users processes and looking for the autopot program's signature which has legal issues attatched to it.

I find it amazing that you can actually spot someone getting hit by 5-8 people. I can't even see nor count how many people I spammed acid demonstration during WoE simply because it is a mess.

Now on your issue, we can't point fingers like that. I can name a few breakers that are actually on a build that makes them hard to kill simply because they know how much damage they only need, hence they get higher hp. Also, some breakers who uses thana build have more survivability options than the crit ones. So I am asking, what type of breaker you think you saw? Also, are they not using a different card on their shoes? I broke once or twice on my sinx using a non-fbh shoe(dwiz is one card I used), Kyrie kept going off I was pretty much alive the whole WoE.