eyerain

Renewal And 3rd Classes

The server has no plans of changing to Renewal in the future simply because it is imbalanced and there are alot of things needed to be fixed there :)

Edited by Victoria

Those classes are very hard to balance in a high rate server. The only way to have them in fRO is if the server decides to make a low rate version with our custom items(toned down for low rate of course) which I do not see happening any time soon.

I know a few high rate servers which has Renewal and 3rd job classes, I even experienced it first hand and I can say that they never did try to improve stuffs there (unlike in our server, wherein our weapons gives tremendous benefits for every class which makes them all balanced)

They have PvP Rooms for 3rd job classes and also for those who are more comfortable with 2nd job skills. (3rd job skills enabled PvP Room is always empty and rarely has people in it, their normal PvP Room which only enables 2nd job skills usually has people in it)

Believe me, Archbishops will dominate the whole server and it will require ALOT of work, and also ALOT of brain damage (I am exaggerating) to balance everything out.

That is why our server plans to stay as a Pre-Renewal, we like it this way :)

I know a few high rate servers which has Renewal and 3rd job classes, I even experienced it first hand and I can say that they never did try to improve stuffs there (unlike in our server, wherein our weapons gives tremendous benefits for every class which makes them all balanced)

They have PvP Rooms for 3rd job classes and also for those who are more comfortable with 2nd job skills. (3rd job skills enabled PvP Room is always empty and rarely has people in it, their normal PvP Room which only enables 2nd job skills usually has people in it)

Believe me, Archbishops will dominate the whole server and it will require ALOT of work, and also ALOT of brain damage (I am exaggerating) to balance everything out.

That is why our server plans to stay as a Pre-Renewal, we like it this way :)

Well archbishops will not work much here, we have gtb. their dispel is annoying in group pvp though.

Honestly, Genetic would be a bit OP here since we have firebolt on the weapons. And a guillotine cross will probably kill everyone with one skill with our customs.

Well archbishops will not work much here, we have gtb. their dispel is annoying in group pvp though.

Honestly, Genetic would be a bit OP here since we have firebolt on the weapons. And a guillotine cross will probably kill everyone with one skill with our customs.

I agree, but they are quite useful on WoE since not everyone can withstand physical and magical at the same time (especially low HP classes)

Wanderers/Ministrels are useless (They just have colorful dances), Shura have these long ranged skills similar to TSS (more powerful). Shadow Chasers are somehow MORE annoying, they have these blackholes and they can now strip accessories, imagine your character being completely naked, PLUS as I recall, they can be invisible and remain UNDETECTABLE :th_ok: Mechanics can self-destruct, killing those people who are near him and I only mentioned a few of the classes.

If you research on more stuffs in RMS, you might also think that it would be hard to come up with things to counter these skills. Even though Renewal Features like advanced-battlemode, Mounts and such are quite fascinating, changing to Renewal will ruin the whole meaning of "Fun" in our server :th_ok:

Edited by Victoria

tried it before. geneticist owns like crazy hell...even semi geared can really dish out loads of damage.

with that said if thats implemented here it would break the server.

i like fRO the way it is now.

I agree. 3rd Job is very imbalanced. Specially in a high rate/High stats server like this.. Players with Gods will be able to own everyone and newbies, who are used to trans only (like me /heh ), will not be able to compensate. :3

but all I can say, the thing about renewal that needs to be implemented is it's user interface. The player/gamer friendly and conventional way that the RO is played and looked like today.. I know that it would be hard for the devs to re-script the whole game just to transfer all the things that they've worked hard to balanced into renewal. But I think and in my opinion, it will be worth it for them and for this server.

but then again.. I'm just wanted the renewal BM, or just a BM that can be customized in what the player is comfortable with. It's ok if the interface can't be change (the all four-hotkey view in renewal). I think the players can deal with that.

I know i will be used to the BM that this server has. but it's still a big difference to have a BM that you're used to and comfortable with.

~ Just a concerned gamer. i Gon Freecss i

I agree. 3rd Job is very imbalanced. Specially in a high rate/High stats server like this.. Players with Gods will be able to own everyone and newbies, who are used to trans only (like me /heh ), will not be able to compensate. :3

but all I can say, the thing about renewal that needs to be implemented is it's user interface. The player/gamer friendly and conventional way that the RO is played and looked like today.. I know that it would be hard for the devs to re-script the whole game just to transfer all the things that they've worked hard to balanced into renewal. But I think and in my opinion, it will be worth it for them and for this server.

but then again.. I'm just wanted the renewal BM, or just a BM that can be customized in what the player is comfortable with. It's ok if the interface can't be change (the all four-hotkey view in renewal). I think the players can deal with that.

I know i will be used to the BM that this server has. but it's still a big difference to have a BM that you're used to and comfortable with.

~ Just a concerned gamer. i Gon Freecss i

It would be worth it but it won't be possible without changing to Renewal. As much as most people would love to get the advance battlemode, our server cannot have that.

You can still try to familiarize yourself with our current battlemode, you'll get there soon like most of our players are :)