Ochibi

New Aura Pls

Make another aura that has the same effect of original zodiac aurora .. Less people use o.zod why not make another new one for new look and goodstats /e29

2aezd5k.png

I found this on google and i'm innocent .. I know this looks gay though but its just an example :)

Pretty similar to lovely ribbon though.

There were a couple of aura suggestions a few months ago. I'm just too lazy to pull them up. They were magical aura(alternate for butt aura), musical decoration aura(no definite effect yet and is suggested by yours truly) and an o.zod sprite change. O.zod is underrated when it is basically a decent aura. The sprite is just not appealing as zod is usually used by newbies.

Pretty similar to lovely ribbon though.

There were a couple of aura suggestions a few months ago. I'm just too lazy to pull them up. They were magical aura(alternate for butt aura), musical decoration aura(no definite effect yet and is suggested by yours truly) and an o.zod sprite change. O.zod is underrated when it is basically a decent aura. The sprite is just not appealing as zod is usually used by newbies.

Oh I saw the old post .. I hope GM can see the post ... need new fashion anyway yes looks like lovely ribbon, hope someone can find or make a good sprite aura hehe