ruzzyruffy

A Cube Of Fate Daily Activity

6 Daily Rooms

Before I start this thread, I will answer the most obvious questions.

This is the edited and simplified version

Not everyone is into PvP, and sometimes people just want to have a daily activity and a group activity that they can do when they are online

So instead of Farm, pvp, Farm, Sell buy, Farm, pvp, and AFK

I want to add a suggestion for daily activities, and activity that can fill the day when we are online

FaQ

1. Yes this idea is similar to another quest in another game

2. Yes this idea is difficult to implement, and it will take time to design, create and execute

3. No, it is not impossible to do, it just take alot of time

4. Yes i will be happy to help to design the quests, and the minor details

5. No i cannot help with the scripting. :)

6. I will not explain the total design detail in this thread, because it will be too much to read, this thread will only serve as a suggestion.

The Rule:

1. @commands will be disabled

6 Daily Rooms

Each player can do this daily activity once a day to collect Daily tokens for great rewards~

In this activity there will be 6 quests that needs to be done in a consecutive order.

If the player fails to finish the quest, he/she must start from the beginning.

Once he/she finishes 6 quests, they will be rewarded 1 Daily token and 1 Coin box (randomly receive coins,e.g Bronze, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, etc)

This Quest will be accessible in Daily Room

@go 25> Warper > Custom Maps > Daily Room

In this map, there will be a Daily Room Officer and other daily activity npcs

and a Reward NPC

6 Daily Rooms

In this room, there will be an Officer NPC (an NPC that will warp you to the quest rooms)

Room 1:

Count the Monsta:

In this room, the NPC will spawn a number of porings, poporings, and drops.

The player must count the monster that the NPC asked for. e.g

How many Porings are there in this room?

[input answer]

If you answer it correctly, you will be automatically warped into the next room.

answer incorrectly will get you to warped back to the Daily room

Room 2:

Warping Maze:

In this room, you will need to find the NPC Officer to move on to the next quest

Relog-ing will cause you to start from the begining.

Room 3:

Defend the Crystal

In this room, you will have to defend the crystal from incoming mobs, you will just need 5 minutes of defending

failing to defend the crystal will get you to warped back to the Daily room

Room 4:

Kill This Plant

you will have to kill a plant with 5k HP

you will have to kill this plant in 2 minutes

if you fail, you will die and will be warped back into Daily Room

Once you've killed it the NPC will spawn

and you will be able to move into the next quest

Room 5:

Dance Dance Dance!

In this room, there will be 9 boxes and 1 NPC

The NPC will give you move instructions

if you fail to follow the instructions, you will be warped back to quest 1

Room 6:

Evil Little Bunny

in this room, you will have to avoid getting killed by Eclipes

While you have to kill 6 lunatics in the middle of the room

Dying from this quest will warp you back to quest 1

Reward Room:

Congratulations! You have finished your Daily Rooms!

These are you rewards

Rewards at room Reward:

1 Daily Token

1 Coin box

Daily Token Rewards:

Flower Crown

35 Daily Tokens

pYFCJaD.gif

Effect : Int Stat+ 20 All stat+ 20

[slot 1]

Enable to use the skill Level 5 Heaven Drive

Butterfly Hairclip

35 Daily Tokens

J9HzjR7.png

Effect: STR+ 20 ALL STAT + 20

[1 slot]

Enable the use of Level 10 Storm Gust

Chobbits Hat

30 Daily Tokens

DkZgtrO.png

Effect: Enable the use of Warm Wind Level 5

All stat +15

[2 slot]

Top Headgear

Techna Ears

45 Daily Tokens

zYomK1f.png

Effect: STR+ 20 Vit+ 20

[1 slot]

Reduce damage from Demi Human 15%

Merchant Clip

10 Daily Tokens

Ypl12ZC.jpg

A versatile accessory that you can attach to pretty much anything.

Enables use of Level 7 Pushcart

Enables use of Level 1 Change Cart

Accesories

Black Glasses

50 Daily tokens

WsjYvbR.gif

Effect: +20 All Stat

1 Slot

Foxie Hat

35 Daily Tokens

7MzX3PI.png

Effect: Perfect Dodge +5, Critical +20, Flee + 130, Str +30

[2 slot]

Summer Suit Sprite

Permanent 15 Tokens

xLOVeRy.png

Santa Bag

Temporary 1 Daily Token

dSYWUcQ.png

xMGmysR.png

Edited by ruzzyruffy
  • Like 4

I have some concerns for this system:

• Having 50 rooms with 50 different NPCs with different quests is HARD to implement because there will be different uses per NPC, instead of just focusing on one (Farming Stuffs, Quiz etc.). It might take a year or more for Genesis to be able to make them all work (I am sure there will be bugs after implementing this one so it'll take awhile) and those that take that long are usually the storyline quests which gives a great benefit for the players.

My suggestion:

Lessen the rooms, perhaps make it only 6 Rooms, when you dice (since there are only 6 numbers in dice), the NPC will warp you based on the Dice's Result and each of these rooms have different quests with them (Medium-difficulty quest). The quizzes and items needed to be farmed, etc. should not be the same unless someone would do this quest everyday. (That is hard to do enough, but atleast it will somehow be more possible than having 50 rooms with different quests).

• I don't know if we have a map with 50 rooms, therefore the map to be used for this one will be a custom map perhaps?
  • I don't know why @commands is disabled, since there is a quest wherein they will need to farm items. Will a warper be present in there perhaps?
  • I am confused with how all those dice items work, there are just so many that I think others might be confused as well if they were to do this one. Perhaps you could make another name for them ?
  • I don't think people would benefit over the Diamond Ticket which has a 0.1% chance of getting 150m zeny. The chances for winning is VERY rare over little reward which is 150m zeny. Turning it into 1b and making the chances for winning as 1% could suffice.
  • I don't understand why some Rooms will have PvP Enabled on them, it will just complicate things. Instead of just focusing on the quests itself, you'll have to deal with troll players who likes to kill people

That would be all of my concerns for now.

• Like 1

Hmm.. then if its going to 6 rooms, i think to make it more of a challenge, we could make all the players go through them all, instead of 6, what about 7? and we could call it 7 steps to heaven. or something.. ahahah xD,

We could change the Dice tokens into Daily tokens, if we were to have more than 1 daily quests. for the map, it could be a custom map, or lhz_cube. but i think a custom map would be a better choice, and the map could be a similar one to , 06guild_01, since there's alot of mirror maps like these. The NPC can be positioned in the center @warp 06guild_01 50 50.

about the pvp, on my base idea was, to make one of the quest a pvp quest, KILL 1 PERSON TO MOVE ON or start again from the beginning, or use a do all card to move on.

I'm open to other name suggestions, it was just an example. hahaha

Again, for the rewards, it was just an example its not a fixed thing.

@commands should be disabled so they cannot warp to the next map, or use the @storage, etc.

Since one of the quests, should be about surviving a room for 1 minute and receiving a continuous damage.

I changed the title, the concept and added the rewards.. please tell me if there's something missing :D

My new concerns:

• For the first quest, I don't think providing choices will make the quest harder. Probably providing a "[_] Input number" could somehow suffice.
  • I don't think its possible for all to kill a plant with 5k HP in 2 minutes, it will need some testing to determine how many minutes will it take to deal 5k damage on a plant monster.
  • Probably a Lvl 5 or 7 Pushcart will somehow be sufficient instead of Lvl 10, we don't want everyone to have carts with them, they'll have to take a risk of having their movement speed lower if they wanted to get one.
  • The Loli Hat has already been implemented as one of the Valk Expansions, as much as I'd love to wear that hat (I really really do) I don't think those who have those HGs will like it if the item they donated for is commonly being used nowadays.
  • It would be better if you include how many Daily Tokens we will need for these HGs, and perhaps the consumables that we will be getting from this quest also.
  • Like 1

My new concerns:

• For the first quest, I don't think providing choices will make the quest harder. Probably providing a "[_] Input number" could somehow suffice.
  • I don't think its possible for all to kill a plant with 5k HP in 2 minutes, it will need some testing to determine how many minutes will it take to deal 5k damage on a plant monster.
  • Probably a Lvl 5 or 7 Pushcart will somehow be sufficient instead of Lvl 10, we don't want everyone to have carts with them, they'll have to take a risk of having their movement speed lower if they wanted to get one.
  • The Loli Hat has already been implemented as one of the Valk Expansions, as much as I'd love to wear that hat (I really really do) I don't think those who have those HGs will like it if the item they donated for is commonly being used nowadays.
  • It would be better if you include how many Daily Tokens we will need for these HGs, and perhaps the consumables that we will be getting from this quest also.

Okay I've changed some of the details, I'm still thinking on the plant quest, trying to come up with a better quest yet.. XD

The Daily Tokens needed to get those items is TOO MUCH. Imagine having to do that certain quest for 100-500 consecutive days

And I don't think its possible to have a 7 days use of the Santa Bags or Summer Suit. Those should be used only once, after double-clicking like a consumable, it will disappear and it will last for a couple of minutes.

I suggest to decrease the Daily Tokens needed, to atleast about 40-50 being the maximum, and 1 being the least.

Okay, edited and fixed~ I will be tweaking on the effect soon.. just still trying to be less creative.. xD

Btw, we already have the Cute Little Piggy Hat, it is buyable in the Vote Shop for 100 Vote Points and is called Piggy Bank Hat.

It consists mostly of bunny stuffs, perhaps we could just use one since it will be useful in the Easter Event. OR It will only be available on the Easter Event :)

Flower Crown

35 Daily Tokens

pYFCJaD.gif

Effect : Int Stat+ 20 All stat+ 20

[slot 1]

Enable to use the skill Level 5 Heaven Drive

WAY too overpowered. +40 INT is too much even if it disables the setboni from knight/fking set.

WAY too overpowered. +40 INT is too much even if it disables the setboni from knight/fking set.

We have an existing HG with an effect like that, The Piamette HG

Blue Piamette Ears

60 CREDITS

INT + 20, All stats + 20, Allows use of Level 10 Thunder Storm.

1 slot, equips on upper.

Note: Effect subject to change depending on rank.

Here's another proof:

6c3mlgL.jpg

OiF4MAq.jpg

I disagree with the Heaven's Drive though, that skill is somehow powerful and you can spam it

I also disagree with +20 Str and +20 All Stats, it will make the Event Noble Hat useless as people buy it for the amount of Str it gives

Edited by Victoria

Don't go overboard with the stats, it should mirror at least the other headgears available, and just offer cosmetic alternatives to them. We don't want to make the other headgears join the obsolete headgears we had before that now just sits in storage.

Yeah i'm still trying to work on the prizes, and hopefully i will get it right soon.. if there's any suggestion on the prizes, my ears are opens. :D

i've added a few suggestion for the prizes, if there is a better idea, i'm open for new ideas

You should change the effect of the Butterfly Hairclip, its OP

Having Reducs with added stats is OP, It will ruin our existing HGs (Refined Deviling Hat, Laughing Poo Poo etc.) probably just making it have reducs would suffice

Foxie Hat, or also known as "Cat o' Ninetail Hood" already exists, Click Here

You shouldn't make the headgears have 2 slots unless they are a part of the Forsaken Knight/King set, making them an expansion helm. (It also wouldn't be ideal to have a different effect, if you want to have some valk expansions there, then they'll have to have the same effect as the others.)

Like Rayray said, don't go too overboard with the stats, use our existing headgears as your guide on what effects you can come up with

I have alot of Headgear Effects in mind, as well as Headgears and other misc Rewards, I'll contribute them once this idea gets implemented since I am somehow busy atm.

Edited by Victoria

Don't go overboard with the stats, it should mirror at least the other headgears available, and just offer cosmetic alternatives to them. We don't want to make the other headgears join the obsolete headgears we had before that now just sits in storage.

Yes! Like the Orig Rucksacks hahaha

1394205303393.jpg