ackosijin

Question About Lk Weaps

So I'm kinda new in the RO world but I played other classes here in fRO (SinX, Sniper, High Wiz) but I haven't found the class that makes my RO life colorful until I saw the Lord Knight. So yeah here's the thing. For a newbie, which do you guys recommend using (Spear or Sword). Also, If sword should I use a 2H or just 1H and a shield? Thanks in advance guys. <3

• Like 1

Ah yes both are good .. I think spear is for PvP and sword for WOE .. Since bowling bash do splash damage .. Eh you also might wear a shield coz there is no good weapon here for Lk that is 2h

a spear knight is a really good start as well as Bowling Bash type..... but in all respect i think Spear is good when you're fighting players just for fun... if its on hard core WoE Aoi is right that BB is a best option.... and about your other question regarding farming... you should stick to high wizard or baby wizard for farming.... since LK has short range attack and even if it has an AoE attack such as BB... it only has limited cell range.... whereas high wizards has longer casting range and wider cell area damage

Spear Type for an all rounder. Bowling Bash shines in WoE because there is no pushback, but you are only good there if you can actually kill the players you are hitting with Bowling Bash or you have a huge guild that there are others defending with you(wizard spamming meteor is a good ally). If you are however on just a slowing tactic in WoE, and you are with a gypsy and someone who might be spamming decrease agi, might as well use spear and spam vital strike and slow every breaker you see as that would be more helpful, especially during the end where everyone is trying to rush in.