Miku-Miku

Additional Legendary Bullets Elements

i would like to suggest additional bullet elements for the gunslinger class:

shadow, immaterial and poison because gunslinger bullets only have neutral, holy, fire,earth,water, fire and wind which are easily reduced by having a holy armor to block the 6 elements(holy, fire,earth,water, fire and wind) and by wearing 2raydric cards on a garment neutral is also reduced which leaves the class having an elemental disadvantage compared to archer class, if the archer class can have all these elemental ammos so why not the GS class?

and in addition to this i think it would be cool if the additional bullets will be named like:

shadow= black bullet=quest requirements: 100fire dragon scale and 100evil horn

ghost= magic bullet: 100FDS and 100silk? the drop of whisper?

poison= rusty bullet(5% chance of causing poison): 100FDS and 100 poison spore.

and damage of these are all 50. please add these bullets. :th_e8: :th_meow:

Edited by Miku-Miku
  • Like 3

It is a good idea! +1

Why does the Archer have the Elemental Arrows, but the Gunslinger doesn't!

We want justice! :D And balance! And more bullets!

• Like 1

Well for one thing, elemental arrows are already complete in the original RO. If we decided to make bullets with the same elements as all the arrows, we have to make them from scratch.

2nd thing is that in terms of skill damage(and skill damage alone, do not bring the aftercast delay thing here as that is not being discussed here), the GS class does not need the bullets as their damage is on par with snipers using ghost arrows.

A sniper using legendary gears and stuff(basically, a decently geared sniper, but not full geared, legendary weapon and vote sets and vote cape + dex gaunts and normal cards) would hit a double strafe roughly 9k-14k each hit(average) using ghost arrows against a player using gr. A gunslinger with the same set can hit 10k-16k per hit of desperado(i've seen mine hit 17k actually) even without the said ghost bullets. The damage is there, hence I see it as not needed. I can basically just use earth elemental bullets and never care about switching bullets myself(unless i know enemy is using angeling)

GS does not need new elemental bullets, what they need are new weapons imo.

Great suggestion of raising the price of legend bullets set selling for sure :th_e2:

Even tho, gs's don't need it anyway.

I'll support it, because the bullets set price will get a boost-up :th_lv:

Great suggestion of raising the price of legend bullets set selling for sure :th_e2:

Even tho, gs's don't need it anyway.

I'll support it, because the bullets set price will get a boost-up :th_lv:

Raising the price of an item is not a good argument for this, as it can very well be game breaking to give them additional damage when they already do enough(I SAID DAMAGE, NOT CAST DELAY SO PLEASE DO NOT PUT THAT INTO THE ARGUMENT)

In my opinion, putting Ghost and Shadow to bullets is a no for me. I also agree with the "damage being there" already. Gunslingers can be useful now in events. I've also added the Charge Attack and some +HP so it should be fine. I also see GS in game that kills a lot too nowadays.