Victoria

Market/trading House

Market/Trading House

Forsaken City is a place where we could learn from people, talk and share moments with others, and also a place where we can AFK peacefully

I cannot even walk nicely and have a moment with all the scattered people having chatboxes buying and selling stuffs.

Here is a picture of how unorganized fcity looks likes:

AU7JPnS.jpg

What I am suggesting is to move all those people to a certain place where they can sell/buy/trade while AFKing,

or have negotiations with people who are also interested in buying/selling/trading their items.

And what could probably make it easier is putting that place somewhere near fcity, and I thought that

the Quest Room could probably be moved to the warper, or we could fix the token trader room

and collide the quest room to that room

(The Quest Room is BIG, and it only occupies half of the place itself, having to

put the Token Traders there would make the whole room useful)

uT1r2NN.jpg

The place that I want to suggest for this certain market/trading house would be in ayo_in01 22 95

68Hk5Ub.jpg

We can put the Broadcaster on the center so they don't have to go back to fcity just to Broadcast

All manual transactions will be done in here

The Broadcaster in fcity will still remain there, but chatboxes will be disabled, and only the GMs can

create chatboxes in fcity.

Having this would create a peaceful environment in fcity, I would be able to stay there and chat

with people, and we will have an environment worth staying at.

I usually AFK in my base or at izlude, these places have a better environment rather than fcity,

but the only thing that bothers me is that few only goes there. We want to socialize, we want

to help people, and yes we can help people with the fcity the way it is now, but having this

kind of unorganized city makes us uncomfortable.

This is my idea, what do the people in ForsakenRO think about this?

• Like 1

I somewhat agree to this to some extent. Most of the time people who put up these chatrooms completely block important NPCs (Healer, Broadcaster, Warper, and the Job changers). We don't have to transfer them all to a completely different place though. We can just ask to adjust the border of the cells that allow players from erecting a chatroom a bit more distant to the vertical line where the NPCs are standing.

I agree with how unorganize fcity is xD i would like to afk there or just hang out there like prontera.... *my usual hangout spot, i think this is a good suggestion but somehow i dont know if others would even care to go to the market/trading area.... i mean its a good suggestion and i would support it... but other players meh

I tried to think of some place near the fcity so the players can go there, and if they are TOO lazy to even spend about 10 seconds of their time walking to that marketplace, then I don't know what to do anymore.

Let fcity be a place where the community can have fun together, not a big marketplace. Bring back those who hang-out in other towns and bring them to our main city.

Transferring all of them to a certain place will benefit people, even GMs. Their Events can be held in fcity itself, we can all join the fun and you won't have to think of the time or if there is an ongoing Event (My friends PM me sometimes if there is an ongoing Event).

I even encountered a few players who are asking where the Job Mistress is, and honestly, when I came back 2 months ago, It took a few mins for me to know where the broadcaster is located. (He is located on the top left part of fcity back then, then he got moved near the stairs).

Edited by Victoria

orr.. they can go to poring_w01 \ w02, its a poring war market place, its perfect for this trading afking. :D +1

Ooooorrr.. we can make @go 15 (training grounds) the pub/broadcasting area...

OR...

(The Quest Room is BIG, and it only occupies half of the place itself, having to

put the Token Traders there would make the whole room useful)

uT1r2NN.jpg

We can actually put all the NPCs from this room outside... put the Broadcaster in it together with all the pubs and totally disabling pubs in fcity... The reason behind putting the Quest Room NPCs outside is that for more people to actually see it specially the newbies... and while we're at it please add more questable headgears :D

Ooooorrr.. we can make @go 15 (training grounds) the pub/broadcasting area...

OR...

We can actually put all the NPCs from this room outside... put the Broadcaster in it together with all the pubs and totally disabling pubs in fcity... The reason behind putting the Quest Room NPCs outside is that for more people to actually see it specially the newbies... and while we're at it please add more questable headgears :D

@go 15 is huge to become the Market/Trading House. Plus, I wanted to do something on that place other than making it into a market.

We cannot put the Quest NPCs outside, it will crowd the whole area. The reason you stated is indeed true, but it is not the best solution on my opinion.

I would want to ask people, Where do you want the Quest NPCs to be placed? Somewhere easier for newbies to access once this idea has been implemented.

@go 15 is huge to become the Market/Trading House. Plus, I wanted to do something on that place other than making it into a market.

We cannot put the Quest NPCs outside, it will crowd the whole area. The reason you stated is indeed true, but it is not the best solution on my opinion.

I would want to ask people, Where do you want the Quest NPCs to be placed? Somewhere easier for newbies to access once this idea has been implemented.

Definitely, if the pubs were to be prohibited in fcity and be moved inside the current Quest room area, the only NPC I can think of that we can place inside is the Broadcaster, since it would defeat one of the purposes of moving the pubs in, w/c is to avoid pubs blocking important NPCs if we put more NPCs inside (remember when the Mall area used to be a vending area).

One more thing is that I don't really see the Quest NPCs from the current Quest room crowding the whole area (fcity) if they were to be moved outside. I was thinking more of it looking like this (sry for bad photoshop, today is a lazy day for me...)

SxQEwO0.png

SoVaN8e.png

or in this area right below the helpdesk

Definitely, if the pubs were to be prohibited in fcity and be moved inside the current Quest room area, the only NPC I can think of that we can place inside is the Broadcaster, since it would defeat one of the purposes of moving the pubs in, w/c is to avoid pubs blocking important NPCs if we put more NPCs inside (remember when the Mall area used to be a vending area).

One more thing is that I don't really see the Quest NPCs from the current Quest room crowding the whole area (fcity) if they were to be moved outside. I was thinking more of it looking like this (sry for bad photoshop, today is a lazy day for me...)

SxQEwO0.png

SoVaN8e.png

or in this area right below the helpdesk

I was thinking of actually putting them at the area where the Help Desk was located back then, just next to the Token Trader.

You somehow didn't get the point of the idea, I suggested to use the existing Quest Room and just put the Token Traders there to make the whole place useful therefore, the Market/Trading House won't have any NPC other than the Broadcaster which cannot be blocked because I picked a map with a circular desk.

The reason that the other Quest NPCs aren't crowding fcity is because its an optional quest that may be used for cosmetic purposes and such only. The image you gave is one way to look at the Quest NPCs if moved to fcity, another would be, like I said, placed on the Help Desk back then right next to the Token Trader so people will go there (It's a good space to put something in it).