As much as I'd love to have my own Guild House with all my guildmates, what you wanted needs too much work.

Rent a House:

• Paid Monthly by the given rates
  • Save point available
  • Sleep to heal + Buffs
  • Storage Cabinet / Fridge
  • Butler or Maid Service (Paid Extra) (for serving food or beverages, like the ones you can get in bars or Inns but better!) receiving messages from friends when we are offline.
  • Decoration enabled to be edited, Paid for every upgrade
  • Message Board, where you can view your messages.
  • TV (Woe Schedule, BR, Events, Winners announcements, etc)
  • Visitors allowed to come, when the owner is available
  • Location are on custom map and or City Locations e.g Prontera, Aldebaran, hugel, etc etc etc.
  • House would Consist of (Bed, Closet, Cabinet, Fridge, Kitchen (functional? cook add stat food :th_e2: ), Lounge Area, Garden (functional? plant yggs :th_e8:

I don't think there are NPCs/Objects like Television, Phone and such so you are asking for them to make a custom object which would probably take time over little benefit. You can just go back to fcity and check the Bulletin Board for WoE details, we don't want forsaken city losing its people because many wanted to stay in their houses forever.

I don't know about Sleep to Heal also, will you need to really sleep (Your character will look as if dead then will wake up in a certain time), if that is so then that would be hard. (We could probably use an NPC like a maid that'll ask if you want to sleep, once you've picked that option, you won't go to sleep, your HP and SP bar will just go full and you will be warped on the bed)

for the Storage Cabinet and Fridge, we already have guild storage and storage for that. They can be used for design though

For the decorations, yes we would love to decorate our own room, but I don't think we can do it ourselves, if we did, I could've renovated a few things on my mind myself. The Admins will be the one to do the Map Editing if ever something needs renovation, and enabling us to do so might actually be hard or probably not doable, not sure though (Maybe you could edit your map through photoshop or something then submit it to them so they can edit your house like that). But just as I said, too much work over little benefit, they are too busy to be doing something like that.

If you mean that you'll need to pay in order for your house to look more beautiful (Like Level 1 House, Level 2 House, Level 3 and such), then it would probably be doable.

Garden to plant yggs? Probably it'll be too much work (They need to set a timer, what will the yggs look like when fully grown and such) and if the players would be able to farm alot of them here, Seed Tickets economy would probably be ruined.

There are actually houses in hugel and other towns, perhaps you can based from that or probably use that and make it your own.

Rent a Base:

• Paid Monthly by the given rates
  • Save point available
  • Kafra available
  • Healer available
  • Buffer available (paid extra) (full buff assump, suffra, etc etc etc)
  • WoE Warper
  • Pass-code
  • Allied Guild allowed to come, when Owner is available
  • Guild Base would consist of ( Lounge area, Guild Master Roomarrow-10x10.png, PvP roomarrow-10x10.png, Sparing Room, Emp Test Room, etc) :th_lv:

Sparing Room, Emp Test Room? None of this has been implemented yet and Emp Test Room is still up for debate. You need to tell us the details for the Sparing Room because it won't magically be implemented, it will be up for debate, therefore if you want it to be implemented, create a new topic with the details for the Sparing Room.

By PvP Room you meant guildmates dueling each other or you're gonna be warped to the PvP Room itself? If they want to PvP, they should do it elsewhere in a PK map or they can just use @duel.

By WoE Warper you meant whenever there's WoE they will be warped immediately to where the WoE is happening?

As what ChainBreak said, you don't need that much in your base (We don't even have an NPC on ours) you'll only need a Forsaken Kafra and a Healer.

I think this is a good idea, but it might cause a different effect, not the way you want it to be, an example would be the lack of people in certain towns now that they have their own secret base, the towns will be a Ghost Town, and I always loved to go to every town to see the guilds talking with each other there, nothing to see anymore then.

If you want this to be accepted, you should be more specific and perhaps try to find the objects yourself, also probably create a layout of the house/base so we can have a clear view on what you are pertaining to.

Then we could probably think of another solution, and it might not be the way you want it to be.

Read this post, it's the same as your suggestion.

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/22465-add-playerguild-houses-rentingbuying/

As Veracity said there, you can just find an Isolated place and set it as your base just like what I did, no one bothers with us on our base but we still occasionally have visitors.

Edited by Victoria

This would require alot of work, and really really really really long hours of scripting.. What i would suggest instead is yes a map for your guild, but cut back on the npc's and designs, a simple healer and kafra function would be really good as it is. Maybe we can also throw in a flag at the guild house for recognition of owner. What do you guys think?

• Like 1

This would require alot of work, and really really really really long hours of scripting.. What i would suggest instead is yes a map for your guild, but cut back on the npc's and designs, a simple healer and kafra function would be really good as it is. Maybe we can also throw in a flag at the guild house for recognition of owner. What do you guys think?

And also guilds/players w/c aren't part/allied with the guild that owns the place are not allowed to warp in... Plus an actual working mailbox would be good too.