Veracity

New Raid, Activity Rewards, Valkyrie Expansions, And New Way To Donate!

headerfixed.png
Presents...

unionraid.png

Welcome to Union City!

Where zombies have overrun the city and only few have survived.

Band together with the survivors to discover a cure before it's too late!

A unique raid experience unlike any other awaits you, with a new twist...

More challenges, and more rewards! Unlock fame points,

get treasure chests filled with loot, and an exclusive Legendary Union Headset!

Find Officer Agnes in the Dragon Temple to begin.

COMING TUESDAY JUNE 23, 2015!

activity.png

New Activity Rewards

Introducing our brand new activity rewards,

Now available at the Token Trader NPC in the Trader room at fcity 56 108.

Choose from:

Yin Yang Ribbon

All stats + 5, Movement Speed + 20%

500 Activity Tokens

Rose Casquette

Increase damage done with magic attacks by 40%. This does not work with Professors

600 Activity Tokens

Scratching Cat - animated!

All Stats +15. Increase stone curse and freeze resistance by 70%

800 Activity Tokens

Prayer Cherry Blossom

Matk +10%, Atk +10%

550 Activity Tokens

Galanthus Guard

All Stats +15. Increase stone curse and freeze resistance by 70%

450 Activity Tokens

And last but not least, introducing...

New Valkyrie Expansion Hats!

Over 80 new headgears are available in the Tokenshop for $20/ea!

Now available in all of your favorite colors, from sky blue to red.

These high quality headgears are summer must haves!

archer.png

lightning.png

hermode.png

headphones.png

summerwig.png

fixes.png

• We've partnered with DLSMIZEL DESIGN SOLUTIONS to make it easier for our Filipino players to donate than ever before!
  • Fixed Crown Parrot Hat effect
  • Fortune Sword effect fixed
  • Fixed issue with Legendary Hammer’s level
  • Fixed issue with Tengu Hat description in regards to Gunslinger
  • Trick Dead no longer allowed in LMS
  • Increased chance of winning Cluck Cluck Boom
  • Fixed Focused Arrow Strike delay
  • Fixed Holy Light delay
  • Fixed Lex Aeternea delay
  • Scripts reloaded at 9:51 AM

credits.png
Recolors exclusively for ForsakenRO by Barbie
Coding and fixes by Genesis
Union Raid by Veracity
Special thanks to Roxas and Ares for helping test skills
And as always, thanks to our awesome community for their suggestions!

• Like 4

Since people have been asking, here's some more details about the new donation method!

• When you're checking out in the tokenshop, you'll see a new payment method: BDO Unibank Deposit (PH Only)
  • This ONLY is available to players in the Philippines, through our partnership with DLSMIZEL DESIGN SOLUTIONS.
  • Once selected, it provides you with all of the information you need, like the bank account and exchange rate.
  • Then it provides you with a local bank branch where you can go to deposit the money into the account.
  • Once you've made the deposit, send an email to [email protected] with your username, the items you ordered, and a picture of the receipt.
  • Once your payment has been received and verified, you'll receive your donation items!
  • Like 3

The new hats look great but not questable :( and I already bought an HG with my Activity Tokens. Bummer

I'll be looking forward to the Raid! :)

Since people have been asking, here's some more details about the new donation method!

• When you're checking out in the tokenshop, you'll see a new payment method: BDO Unibank Deposit (PH Only)
  • This ONLY is available to players in the Philippines, through our partnership with DLSMIZEL DESIGN SOLUTIONS.
  • Once selected, it provides you with all of the information you need, like the bank account and exchange rate.
  • Then it provides you with a local bank branch where you can go to deposit the money into the account.
  • Once you've made the deposit, send an email to [email protected] with your username, the items you ordered, and a picture of the receipt.
  • Once your payment has been received and verified, you'll receive your donation items!

BDO ! YAS AT LAST :S

Ehem for this :)

I need to poke someone!!

• Like 1

Found an unusual error.

I got the scratching cat headgear and if I am on the white walkway of fcity and I speak to any NPC, I encounter a fatal error.

Fix pls.

Thanks for pointing that out! We're working on fixing the sprite now. In the mean time we've made it look like the Yin Yang Ribbon temporarily while we fix it. :)

i can assure you this animated expansion hats are not for champs coz theyre animated so sad from my bad experience in the witch pumpkin hat i stopped collecting expansion hats for good and gm dont post this things in the tokenshop that theyre are not for champions so sad oh well

i can assure you this animated expansion hats are not for champs coz theyre animated so sad from my bad experience in the witch pumpkin hat i stopped collecting expansion hats for good and gm dont post this things in the tokenshop that theyre are not for champions so sad oh well

What do you mean? All the expansion headgears expect the one you mentioned should work on champs.

Since we've had some more questions, here are some more details about donating with BDO:

Please deposit the PHP equivalent of this order into our BDO Unibank Account.
For Manila Customers
Total Amount $ x 45 + 50 = amount to be deposited
For Provincial Customers
Total Amount $ x 45 + 100 = amount to be deposited
The bank information is:
Bank: BDO
Account Name: DLSMIZEL DESIGN SOLUTIONS
Account Number: 0040 4018 7949
Once you have done so, email us at [email protected] with a picture of the payment slip, your order ID number, and your username.

Since we've had some more questions, here are some more details about donating with BDO:

Please deposit the PHP equivalent of this order into our BDO Unibank Account.
For Manila Customers
Total Amount $ x 45 + 50 = amount to be deposited
For Provincial Customers
Total Amount $ x 45 + 100 = amount to be deposited
The bank information is:
Bank: BDO
Account Name: DLSMIZEL DESIGN SOLUTIONS
Account Number: 0040 4018 7949
Once you have done so, email us at [email protected] with a picture of the payment slip, your order ID number, and your username.

When do you plan on fixing my scratching cat headgear though? >:O

• Like 1

When do you plan on fixing my scratching cat headgear though? >:O

We are fixing a small frame issue. If you want, PM me I'll refund the activity tokens. Sorry for the delay!

We are fixing a small frame issue. If you want, PM me I'll refund the activity tokens. Sorry for the delay!

Nah, I'll wait since you said your fixing it. I'll get another one for now

=.= how do you even play cluck cluck BOOM =.=

Its very simple, you just talk to the npc. There is a chance you will squeeze the minigame token out of the monster

Scripts reloaded at 12:21 PM to implement second round of changes to Union City Raid. :)

So this raid only opens 1 treasure box per raid or what? and what are the synthetic devices for?

1 treasure box every 10 minutes. :)

The synthetic devices are part of the raid.

Scripts reloaded at 4:27 PM