There is already a thread with this suggestion, here is the link : http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/28749-magic/

thePast has suggested some of his works, and Genesis said that we will have to suggest specific effects and sprites

therefore, I am bringing up that topic again for spriting and effect ideas that the new players can possibly suggest

I am bad at editing, and I don't know how to make sprites, but I will be giving my ideas which

are not up for implementation, but will give those who are experts in spriting an idea on what

aura they should make.

Butterfly Aura

54.jpg

All Stats + 20, Maximum HP + 5%, Increases physical damage by 5%, Increases your magic attack power by 10%

1 slot, equips in mid

And here are a few of my suggested effects (will be adding more soon)

All Stats + 20, MATK + 10%, Reflect + 5%

All Stats + 20, MATK + 15%, Max SP + 20%

All Stats + 20, Max HP + 10%, MATK + 10%, Mdef+30

All Stats + 20, Max HP+5%, MATK + 10%, Increase movement speed by 10%

All Stats + 20, MATK + 10%, Reduce damage received from demi-humans by 3%

Here is one aura that I found in google

Aura_zpssrl5i2ke.jpg

I have a few ideas but I cannot show how it looks like, but you will know what I mean with just the name of the auras

Music ring (Music Notes surrounding your character like the Flower Ring, Day Aura etc.)

Snow Aura (There will be falling snow on your character making it sparkle and white)

Rain Aura (There will be droplets of water falling from your head)

And here are monsters that has a sprite that would look good if it was made into an Aura

Gioia (The circle thingy)

Circle%20Ring_zpspljxfmpd.gif

Coelacanth (The Bubbles, it will be like a Bubble Aura and be similar to the lhz aura)

Bubble%20Aura_zps6rez4lhr.gif

Incantation Samurai (The Samurai itself)

Illusion%20Aura_zpsktakssz8.gif

Dark Lord (just like thePast's example)

Dark%20Aura_zpsti1stivy.gif

Kiel (The dark being behind him)

Kiel%20Aura_zpspdacerly.gif

Lord of Death (The whispers can possibly be made into an aura)

Ghost%20Aura_zpsqcwpt8ob.gif

Chimera (The snakes at the back will look cool as a mid headgear just like backpacks/wings)

Snakes%20Aura_zpszf7jiqc6.gif

Aliot (similar to Chimera, but this one is Mechanical)

Mechanical%20Aura_zpsuf7nnhdc.gif

Tao Gunka (The three totems)

Totem%20Aura_zpsd3dn74hc.gif

Plasma (It will be like a lightning aura)

Lightning%20Aura_zpsnw5rmsb8.gif = Lightning_zpsto60djoa.png

Okay that is all, I tried putting a character on some of them for you guys to be able to see what I mean.

Mechanical%20Aura2_zpsuxrxzysu.jpg

(The Samurai at the back is a little transparent than in here just like the the real monster)

ca_zpshm7hlwmg.jpgUntitled_zpspaglsqsk.jpg

Kiel%20Aura_zpso5afijzk.jpg

Haaa_zpspqcrbdcv.png

That is all I can do, I am bad after all

That's it! I hope some of you would suggest your ideas and let's help the server together!

Btw, they are not impossible to be implemented since I've seen them work before, and I for one can say that it looks so AWESOME!

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1

this will ganna break the server.

I am bad at editing, and I don't know how to make sprites, but I will be giving my ideas which

are not up for implementation, but will give those who are experts in spriting an idea on what

aura they should make.

Here is one aura that I found in google

Aura_zpssrl5i2ke.jpg

I have a few ideas but I cannot show how it looks like, but you will know what I mean with just the name of the auras

Music ring (Music Notes surrounding your character like the Flower Ring, Day Aura etc.)

Snow Aura (There will be falling snow on your character making it sparkle and white)

Rain Aura (There will be droplets of water falling from your head)

They aren't up for implementation so I won't need to be receiving feedbacks about it, either a positive or a negative one. The ones I gave were ideas that were made to create more ideas especially for spriters

They can probably make one similar to the Inca wherein there will be some short of shadow right behind you but smaller, or something better than snakes and the mechanical thing that will be put to your back and will act similar to Wings, instead of just sticking to circle things surrounding your char.

The ones I left above on my quote ^ are the ones that I am suggesting, though I don't have a sprite for it (yet, I'll probably do some experimenting on spriting and post it here or someone can possibly do it for me) The Snow/Rain Aura will be like the lhz aura wherein it will only be on your char(Falling instead of going up), while the Music Ring will be similar to Candy Ring.

Edited by Victoria