holyguyz

Refine @alootid Command

I am here to suggest that refining of the command @alootid. Please enable it for us to collect a few item at a time. Because, in some of the quests in the game, we need to collect some items that are dropped by the same mob or maybe different mobs in the same map. If the @alootid can only pick up one type of item at a time, we will have no choice but to use the @autoloot to collect them. But the problem is if we use @autoloot, it will pick up all those useless equipment which some of them are real heavy. It will be very troublesm to either keep on going back to sell it off/ throw it out or we can only collect 1 type item at a time. That's just too inconvenient. Hope there is a improvement on this matter. Anyway, Thanks in advance for willing to spend time to read this. =)

There are some ways on how you can autoloot the items you need without having to collect any other items.

Well I'll share mine, I stuff my inventory with alot of items with little weight (let's say 1 or lower) and when I finally exceeded the item limit (100 different items in the inventory) then I won't be able to loot any other items except the ones I have (make sure that the item you need is already included in the 100 item you got). Easy as pie and very convenient :th_ok: :th_no1:

Edited by Victoria

Please use the search function before posting suggestions. This has been suggested several times and the reason for rejection was always the same:

This change to aloot command is part of the renewal client and extremely hard to implement on pre-renewal client.

+1 for this!! i know in some servers actually have @ali +, its to @ali more than1 items.

+1 for this!! i know in some servers actually have @ali +, its to @ali more than1 items.

Those servers are probably Renewal, just like Chainbreak said. We cannot have this kind of command since our server is pre-renewal. It will help us farm yes, but it might just not be possible at the moment.

I searched for a command similar to this:

@autolootitem <value>

@ali <value>

• Sets the character to automatically loot a specified item
  • Up to 10 items can be autolooted at the same time
  • <value> must be the item's exact official or alternative name, or its ID number
  • Inputting the same item twice will cancel autolooting the item
  • If the value is a list, the command will list down the all the items currently being autolooted
  • If the value is off, the command will cancel all the items being autolooted
  • The command will not work if the player is beyond 17 cells away from the monster, or if the player remains idle for more than 5 minutes
  • Stacks with @autoloot

If it can be worked on, then sure. But if not, then you guys have to think of another strategy.

I already shared my strategy, hopefully some of you will use that instead of asking for new commands that will help you with farming.

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1