mangga

About Vote Credit Items

Could someone explain on these 2items. Need to know 1k credit (thats really exp -_-") only provide 13% reflect?

any other addtional stat up and what does "will nt work with storyline quest"? Can stats up just like normal

Items? Enlighten plss...

Black Vote Raw

1,000 CREDITS

13% Reflect.

No slot, equips on lower.

Note: Effect subject to change depending on rank.

Vote Infernal Ninja Cape

150 CREDITS

[Will not work with the Storyline quest] Walking speed + 10% Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5% MATK + 7%, HP + 5%, SP + 5%, Int + 10, Str +10

1. Yes, it cost 1k since someone from the admin team ( i forgot who ) said that it would be lowered once we reach the top 10... if i remember correctly that's how it should be, but since you can easily get vote points now it doesn't really matter. I'm not sure if the effect is working as mentioned tho, it might just be for looks..

2. Does not work with storyline quest mean you can't use the vote cape to make the blessed/cursed ring since you need the donation cape to make the storyline quest for the Bless/Cursed ring ( there's a guide in wiki ), since making 1 of em need 1 specific job cape, but it has the same effect as the donation cape