Royals™

Event Items

Soo here it goes sometimes there are awesome headgears u can buy thru event toks but the thing they are awesome statwise but ends up being kept at inventory and couldnt be used on battle. unlike the ship captain hat obtainable thru activity toks has an anti effect that is very useful in battle. So here is my suggestion would it hurt if we give some notice to some event headgears to have an effect like anti freezing to be more useful in battle? that's all :)

I use my Heavenly Maiden Flower and Noble Hat for PvP

It would be better if you mention an item, and give your suggestion/ideas to change the item effect.

Like an example:

Whispers of wind costs 60 Event Tokens (based on: http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/page/wiki/_/customs/items/event-items-r99)

It gives +10 to all stats, and I suggest to give it a 10% chance to auto cast Silence on an enemy when receiving magical damage and immunity to silence.

note: This is not a real suggestion but just an example

Edited by Victoria

hmm sure

i like the

Grand Peco Hairband cost 60 Event Tokens

it gives +10% HP, VIT+20, 5% Demi-Human Reduction but i would like to give it a boost because it's a nice gear for new pallies in my opinion just give it an anti freeze and voila a very useful headgear for making support build on low budget players