Well.. since there are WOE for the pro's and fully geared people.. why don't we give the newbies/Novices a WOE too ?

Req. :

Almost the same requirements and must have in a pro WOE .. but the castle and emperium is a bit weaker .. come on they're just novice xD

also a new woe map for the novice castles xD

2nd suggestion..

Baby WOE .. where baby characters with their guilds compete with each other for the glory and pride of having a castle xD

Baby Woe and Novice woe ? isn't it cute ? xD

First, the newbies won't have a chance because the geared people can just decard their equips and put it on their novices.

Second, I don't see this being implemented because there will be alot of scripting/coding to do and all that will happen at the end is looking at bunch of cute novices and little puppies battling together and breaking the emp.

This can be made an event though, but no need to create a custom map for that :th_e33: That is my own opinion I guess

Edited by Victoria

or perharps a small castle for novices .. like something not too big and not too small ..

but for baby jobs .. the regular size ones .. ive seen a baby WOE before but a Novice WOE ? thats what i want to see xD