Ares

May 2015: Once In A Lifetime Opportunity

Theme: Once in a Lifetime Opportunity

Start date: May 12, 2015 (00:00 server time)

End date: May 30, 2015 (00:00 server time)

38BuHLa.jpg

It's time again to be as creative as possible! Take a snap of any "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity" you had in Forsaken RO. I am allowing everyone to post old screenshots for this month's theme.

Read the MECHANICS carefully and post your screenshots on this topic only!

We are now accepting entries. Good luck and have fun!

Edited by Ares
  • Like 1

"The once in a lifetime opportunity I had in fRO"

"I have learned the novice can often see things that the expert overlooks. All that is necessary is not to be afraid of making mistakes, or of appearing naive."

-Abraham Maslow

IZ_zpswvs1ibfk.png?t=1432807467

This.. this is the best day of my life!~ because I finally have my full set! xD

I took a ‘selfie’ of me at undersea dungeon. And when I finally saw it, I said to myself “ahh it’s the best day ever!”

Then a sudden realization came into my thought… back when I was a newbie. I realized that despite all the things I have now, all the tokens that I have and all the mvp cards that I collected.

It can never replace the feelings you had back when you were still starting…

*When you lost your way finding a warper in the novice zone. xD

*Your first friend on the server who tried to hit you the first time they find out that you are a girl.

*The first time you got killed by a co-newbie/noob, you got so mad that you want to quit! But you still go on.

*Your first ‘MVP’! no card, but what the hell! You beat the shit out of that boss! With your noob gears.

*Your first donate item that you bought using tokens you gather through hard work!

*Hanging out with some good friends laughing, slacking, chitchatting and sometimes opening up.

*The day you felt terribly sad because your friend isn’t online for months and the happiness when they come back.

*And, lastly Goodbyes… a friend cannot play anymore because of real life issues, getting old, getting tired and the hardest part is they leave you without saying a word…

But life goes on…

And once again being a newbie for me is the once in lifetime opportunity I had on this server, because I will never be a newbie again.

Never seems to be, but encrypted on every experiences I wrote in here are life lessons that I will carry, in real life. They say it’s just a game, but for me its not just a game but a home. A home full of anonymous friends, but someday I know I have to face the reality…

It’s been a good game.

I Must say /GG q.q

Good Game and Good bye !

:th_lv: IGN: Yvanna

Edited by Syl
  • Like 1

Zj4ivLf.jpg?1

To find my love in this hopeless place.

That is my once in a life time experience in fRO. :D

Edited by Rozeru

This is my once in a lifetime experience in forsaken RO.

War Of Emperium 2013.

35ludcz.jpg

The experience was intense and heartbreaking. This year was unforgettable because we are all surrounded

by hate. 650+ people used to WoE in 1 Castle every friday here in Philippines,Yes friday was the best time to woe

also this is the day when I ran away from my guild because for salary it was so tight. I never learned anything when I did that but

in the end I came back to them I told the truth and yep some quitted playing and there are others came.

Respect & Loyalty

P.S. Sorry for my small photo, I always use small screen in 2013 haha

Shout out to the guild from 2013 like Vengeance, House Of Tards, Endevour. Undefeated, RTF (not so sure) and specially

Revelations. I forgot the other guilds T____T r1p,

Edited by Aoi
  • Like 1

ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT?

Everyone has their own want in life,

but for me, I want a very special

happening that could change my life...

Even just a very slim chance in a lifetime,

I JUST WANNA HAVE...

A VERY BIG...

BiJgeE9.jpg

P.S.

If you think about it the other way:

that can still be considered! LOL :th_ok: :th_no1:

• Like 4

Once in a lifetime opportunity, if I could enter this thana summon room, kill thana and get his precious card.

/gg

11234860_551754848300426_369145676324727

Edited by barrzabel
  • Like 1

I was wondering

how'd i got in this position,

maybe because of badluck?

or i was just given a "once in a lifetime oppurtunity"

by the coolest Gm(GmArmstrong) in FRO to Dice for him!!!

0qJlPcN.jpg

PS:Dont mind my Guild Title LOL xD

• Like 2

we are Just playing around on the woe! We didn't expect to break it because we are only few.If we happen to break it we can't defend it! But when the last min strikes I don't know how my Guildmate break it. Lol so we take a selfie. Is this called "Once in a Lifetime opportunity." 7nQo3Rv.jpg

• Like 1

Theme: Once in a Lifetime Opportunity

YOLO:You Only Live Once

Once you're dead you can't live again.... So don't waste your life cause life is only once in a lifetime... lol ofc -_-

Death by guillotine by iFake

FqIoiNf.jpg

• Like 1

I couldn't say that this is a "Once in a lifetime "Opportunity."

This is the FIRST! But, never again, I'm getting back in this place. Never. Ever.

1ZM8XfC.jpg

and also, I didn't commit any crime.
Thanks [GM]Armstrong for the favor i asked to be put in here and fulfill my desired theme. (that's the real opportunity!)

You da real MVP.

Victoria's Entry for the "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity" Theme

"Family isn't always blood.

It's the people in your life who want you in theirs;

the one who accepts you for who you are.

The ones who would do anything to see you

smile, and who love you no matter what"

My Once in a lifetime opportunity in ForsakenRO is having to meet my family, Shibolleth/KAOS/Royal Dukes.

I know that it is not fancy, but these are the people who made me smile everyday.

and this screenie, depicts how painful it is to say goodbye.

xn9C6lK.jpg

The real story behind the screenshot:
I have to leave the town I grew up with and my family(KAOS/Royal Dukes Guild) for real life reasons. It is very rare to have a family like them, so sweet, so nice,so gentle and now they are all gone. How I wished I have cherished every little second I have together with them. I still remember how painful it is to say goodbye, and I reminisce all those times when we were laughing and teasing each other, I could never bring that back. I am so happy, and so blessed to have a family like them, we trust each other and we never betray one another, that is what makes us a true family. But I have to start a new life now, I will be on a new journey and I know that I can get new friends, but my family in KAOS, only comes once in a lifetime.
Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1

MY ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY...

should be this being part of OSFA(OneSizeFitsAll) Guild

OSFA.jpg

this was way back 2013 when OSFA was one of the strongest and feared guild, be it in breaking or defending.

Oh Memories <3

• Like 1

Once is a Lifetime: of Dating someone for the first time while stranded on an island!!!

qYPlbaR.jpg

This was an old photo last year >.< hahahaha

Edited by lllKurolll
  • Like 1

Once in a lifetime opportunity..

screenForbidden236.jpg

Mine: Able to join a volunteer group which is librivox as a narrator of stories and poem.

Since I was a kid, I want to be a dubber or voice actress in a radio. I love how people who are behind of these stories. animated cartoon, etc. They keep the stories and emotions touch peoples' lives. Our voice could be reach in everywhere just like magic. We have all happy ending.

Thanks to YatoSL for helping me..

screenForbidden237_1.jpg

Edited by coffee break
  • Like 2

Hey guys! I am very excited to announce the +20 Prize Increase for Monthly Screenshot Contest!

783Pyxq.jpg

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN UP TO 70 EVENT TOKENS!

FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE MECHANICS.

Edited by Ares
  • Like 1

pXZkmrI.jpg

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!
-from the song of Roar - Katy Perry
My Best Screenshot This May 2015 and Once In A Lifetime Opportunity at this May 29, 2015! :)
Edited by joeadi23
  • Like 1

My First and Last (Last Minute Break) as Solo Guild (Pacific WoE)

FeldtLastHit-SacredAltar02_zpsf7f7897d.j

Once in a Life Time chance to get Rare Castle Drop(s) solo...

Sadly, all red boxes and crap loots.

IGN: Feldt Grace

Guild: Hostile

Edited by Wang Liu Mei

Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!

All we see as the most prestigious breakers in this era and have ever been are the assasin cross.

Not all breakers are sinx

Not all assasins are stalkers

but some stalkers are breakers!

-Logic-

OH3y8f9.jpg

So yea basically about 2 or 3 years ago this stalker of mine was widely known for being able to break emperiums even having in competition those strong sinx and LKs who used to break.

As I remember before, I was the only Hybrid Stalker breaker around, so this was the Once in the Life Time Opportunity to show that not only Sinxs are good breakers with skills any can be.

IGN : Demi God

Guild: OneSizeFitsAll
Year: 2013-2014

Edited by Procastinate
  • Like 2

Once In A Lifetime Opportunity

Once when I was hunting MVPs, I passed by the city for the warper. I saw a novice, he is asking a lot of questions but everybody is quite busy. I helped him, even though it will took my time and I didn't expect a return. My guild leader saw me and he rewarded me for the good work done and I really appreciate it. This could be applied in real life that when we have an opportunity to helped people with our life, then we created a new life. The real event was not captured

heaNX6t.jpg

Edited by dimension26
  • Like 1

BFwKNah.jpg

"My One in A Lifetime Opportunity"

is to finish my journey towards the secret of the world of ragnarok.

It is now time to reveal the hidden place of "Tesseract"

the infinity stone of unparalleled power that is owned by Odin.