8ball

Sonic Blow

Can we change the sb how it was before, but just lower the damage. I miss using sb t.t

I can barely spam 3 even on link and we lose a shield, so I don't see what's the problem. They all have its pros and cons

+1 SB Sinx is already weak against most of the classes. Instead of banning 3rd players they nerf a skill that dont need. Besides it is really easy to dispel the Link and even with link is hard to hit 3 good SB in a row.

+1

+1

Edited by Khorshid

Don't you know that's how this server works... instead of banning people that are obviously using third party programs they nerf skills instead so the people can just change class and keep doing the same thing over and over. Most of the snipers that are around used to play sinx before sonic blow got nerfed. Either way as it is sonic blow deals enough damage to kill people if you have the right gear and know how to play. You need low ping to be able to get more than 3 sets though. Or just do what the pinoys do and use BN and claim to use pingzapper. Just saying...

Yea i don't understand why they don't just banned the users. Katar is what defines the class greatly, which makes the game fun. Now all you can do is melee attack, which is boring.. unless there is HARD EVIDENCE i think its fair game that anyone isnt allowed to complain. +1 Switch it back please!

There is difficulty in finding out which users are cheating. Protection programs all carry a risk with them and manual checking is too time consuming.

You may think it's easy to find out which users are cheating, but it's not. From a players perspective others often may look like they're cheating, but my guildmates for example often got accused for using 3rd party programs, but they used diabolus and macro keyboards for better spam untill both got banned from the server.

I think the GM team don't want to ban anyone who isn't using anything that's not banned (like macros were previously). The problem lies in finding out which players use allowed stuff to get an advantage and those who use banned stuff to do so and this is no easy task.

Genesis himself said anyways that all delay changes have only been matching server side with client side, so all delays are currently as they are intended to be. The only problem that remains is ping, which may be unfortunate for some people (me included), but it's the most usable solution given the circumstances.

They don't need to do manual check. If someone is hacking, that person should record it. Everything is running on auto pilot on this server, so i dont see a issue with this.

Yes i've been accused of hacking myself, and this is the video below to prove it. I was approach by genesis and other unprofessional gm accusing me of hacking( i wont say names). I find it funny, that when this video was posted, the change to sb was taking place right away! I'm a experience player and i can tell who hack and who doesn't. It seem's like the people who hacks, always d/c and they cast spells 3x for no apparent reason. For example like concentration... there is no need to cast it 3x in a row or when someone backslide they back slide like 3x... i dunno im just saying if you have hard evidence there isn't a reason to change this spells, but w/e...

Edited by 8ball

For me guys i want to become balance the effect of skill and also the effect of donate item..so we can play sinx SB type..or instead sinx have shield but only kitty claw user..sinx SB type now cant killed geared vs geared player..please i hope you read this GM's:D

I WANT TO BECOME BALANCE ALL JOB IN THIS SERVER JUST THIS IS ALL MY OPINION:D

I HOPE YOU GIVE ACTION FOR THIS :th_e1:

8ball, you might want to support my post way back January 2015 about this matter, because the SB nerf started after that patch 1 update, here's the link:

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/30346-reconsider-sb-spam/

title of the thread is: Reconsider SB spam

one more thing, i don't know if you already noticed this but the effect of kitty claw was nerfed as well, the -10% skill delay was removed

Edited by sirchief

yea i also notice that they nerfed the effect of kitty claw on skill delay so please bring back like the old time so sinx sb type can pvp again..if you dont give responses with this kitty claw and sb type sinx are useless on the "GAME".... :th_e1: