nhelesh25

All About In Unfair Effect Of The Skill And Weapon..

All we know the effect of the kitty claw are reducing the spam because they said its nirf so what are the purpose of kitty claw and sonic blow sinx type if the skill and weapon give negative issue about the skill and power I suggest that bring back the same effect that you can use spam sonic blow and so that sinx type so sinx can PvP and enjoy in the game, i notice that no one uses sonic blow on the game its so unfair to those player have donate item and the effect of that weapon and skill reducing because of that issue about nirf please remove the delay of the skill so we can spam sonic blow I hope you understand this is my own opinion please don't be mad on me...?

sj2j8s.jpg

This is how I felt while I was reading this.

As for the suggestion, when I played I still saw people spamming 3~4 SB's,which is perfectly reasonable with the damage output to me, so I see no reason to make it less of a delay.

All we know the effect of the kitty claw are reducing the spam because they said its nirf so what are the purpose of kitty claw and sonic blow sinx type if the skill and weapon give negative issue about the skill and power I suggest that bring back the same effect that you can use spam sonic blow and so that sinx type so sinx can PvP and enjoy in the game, i notice that no one uses sonic blow on the game its so unfair to those player have donate item and the effect of that weapon and skill reducing because of that issue about nirf please remove the delay of the skill so we can spam sonic blow I hope you understand this is my own opinion please don't be mad on me...

SB SinX spam just fine atm, they can constantly hit 3-4 which is more than enough to actually kill most people.

If you cannot kill with your SB SinX within 3-4 SBs, I would say that you need to rethink of your life choices.

you need to rethink of your life choices.

Ain't that going too far Ray ;p? It's just a game.

Alas, Sonic Blow is where it's supposed to be, consistent at 3-4 if you practice a little. You might need SL for it, but hey, everyone plays fully buffed, so nothing wrong there.

Alas, Sonic Blow is where it's supposed to be, consistent at 3-4 if you practice a little. You might need SL for it, but hey, everyone plays fully buffed, so nothing wrong there.

Well I just can't seem to understand on why they consider those delays as nerf, when it was really a fix.

Sometimes, being soft just doesn't quite cut it.

Well I just can't seem to understand on why they consider those delays as nerf, when it was really a fix.

Just remember the kid gamer logic:

- Anything that makes the skill, item, or equipment lose its value in any way and in any amount, will be considered a nerf and they will cry.

Ontopic!

I don't think SB was nerfed at all, my spam was nice, for my standards, which is 2. lol

And yeah, I've seen people doing 3-4 spams, which is supposed to happen if you got low ping.

The reason for the change in SB during Halloween is to stop the 5+ skillspams due to people using 3rd party programs.

Yea... I don't really see the issue with this since as is you can't really hit more than a set of 4 as far as sonic blow goes. If you want to talk about spam lets talk about those clowns and gypsy who can still get 5+ sets those still make me laugh. In any case sonic blow is fine no need to really change it since as people said the damage is high enough that you don't need to spam more than a set of 4 to kill 90% of players anyway.