lllKurolll

Ygg Seed Capacity In Storage And Npc

Its so annoying that when I put my seed in my Storage. its only capacity is 30000. they should increased it to save time for the Seed ticket room or maybe

they should make an NPC to hold your seed and redeem them later. just suggesting guys, i'm just a everyday farmer. disregard this suggestion if you dont like it guys :) :th_ok: :th_ok: :th_ok: :th_ok: :th_ok: :th_ho: :th_ho: :th_ho: :th_ho:

Edited by lllKurolll

Conversion from storage is possible, however it can't be stored to storage directly as far as I'm aware.

This would allow for bulk processing, lets say you have 30k berries/seeds, it'll instantly create 300 tickets for you, which you then can store back yourself.

I'm not sure if those tickets had any weight, but if they do, that could either be removed or set to 1 to avoid any issues with overweight.

Those are my two cents on this suggestion.

If they have any weight it should just be set to 0 since it could cause the same problems as with the token weight...

That's what I said. But even if it's set to a weight of 1. 30k seeds/berries would result in 300 weight which should be acceptable.

Anyhow, there's storagecountitem to count the amount of a certain item ID and with the modular and dividing parameters the exact amount of items can be reduced and exchanged.

Ain't spilling out the whole script as most of you guys won't understand it anyway, but viable suggestion, you have my support.

• Like 1