azrolazlan

Meteor Assault Damage Can Be Increased Using Race/size/element Card

Hello Gm's

I believe by this modifier can make assassin lover more happy and got versatility. Correct me if i'm wrong ,I tried to put TG card and do the Meteor assault using my sinx. the damage not increase. so this skill will be useless. Please take a consideration. thanks

• Like 1

I think some Sinx's skills like Soul Destroyer and Meteor Assault should be given more notice and love. +1

Ehh I don't really see the point in it. Those two skills don't output enough damage to be worth using. On top of the aftercast from soul breaker you would need kiels which most sinx don't bother to use because they are all using crit builds.

That why i suggest to improve this mechanism. SinX need more versatility. When this skill is getting the right damage. People will not bother to spend 50token to get kiel. Ty

That's kinda my point though. There's no real reason to bother with the skills as they are. Look at it this way, if you buff the skills themselves then they will have super strong ranged attacks as well as melee attacks, and the fact that they have a skill that will bypass a ninja's cicada and deal massive damage. I hate ninja as much as the next guy but they shouldn't get completely screwed over. Whitesmith are able to bypass the cicada but they are forced to walk up to the ninja to hit them while a sinx can backslide on top of them and just spam meteor assault to bypass the cicada without having to use any single target skills. I think if you're that worried about it give them a 50% damage boost but other than that it's not really worth doing since it would make them way too strong.

Meteor Assault is ATK focussed and not being boosted by EDP is the main reason for it's 'low' damage.

Utilising different card setup would already increase the damage a little, but there isn't enough of a damage boost on a high rate server to make the skill compete with other high damage skills (this was never the intention of this skill anyway).

Soul breaker has a mixed formula basing it's damage on the players physical strength and total intelligence plus doing some random damage between 500-1000. However it is still depending on the DEF of the enemy.

A short overview is given below to clarify this:

1) Soul Breaker Base Damage = Physical Total Damage + {(SkillLV * Player's INT) * 5} + Random Damage (500 ~ 1000)
2) Final Damage = Soul Breaker Base Damage / Enemy DEF + Soul Breaker Base Damage
As you can see on a high rate with people having higher VIT values and gears giving more DEF than regular RO servers (low rate/original RO) it'll all decrease the total damage output. To allow for more damage, either a card/weapon modification has to be done or (what never has been done so far) a source mod on the Soul Breaker damage formula.
All-in-all it'll give assassins an edge that'll make them even harder to deal with. They got their place and aren't almighty, which keeps the balance circle complete. Also, try using Grimtooth more often and swap weapons to get the most out of your builds. If you want to get more out of your class, don't copy others and think out of the box.