acobi24

Ignore Magic Def For Every Legendary Staff

I would like to suggest adding 10 or 15% magic defense ignore to every type of monster boss and normal on Legendary staffs

Edited by acobi24

I don't really see the point in this... tao gunka reduces the mdef by 50 hard mdef per tao gunka used. Which means you deal 50% more damage if someone is using 1 tao gunka than if they used none, and by adding mdef piercing to the staff then you would be in fact increasing the mdef for instance 10% mdef pierce against someone using 1 tao gunka would mean your damage is equal to -40 hard mdef assuming they are using 0 mdef to start with. The more mdef piercing you get the closer to 0 that number gets which means the less damage you would actually deal to players. That being said, the only real reason to use this would be in PVM against monsters which have high mdef or MVP's with high mdef. Otherwise there's no real point in using it at all PVP wise.

-1 this will make magical damage become low and make the target doesn't need to swap out a certain card in exchange of sacrificing something.

I don't really see the point in this... tao gunka reduces the mdef by 50 hard mdef per tao gunka used. Which means you deal 50% more damage if someone is using 1 tao gunka than if they used none, and by adding mdef piercing to the staff then you would be in fact increasing the mdef for instance 10% mdef pierce against someone using 1 tao gunka would mean your damage is equal to -40 hard mdef assuming they are using 0 mdef to start with. The more mdef piercing you get the closer to 0 that number gets which means the less damage you would actually deal to players. That being said, the only real reason to use this would be in PVM against monsters which have high mdef or MVP's with high mdef. Otherwise there's no real point in using it at all PVP wise.

remeber that tao gunka only reduces -50 MDef . NOT -50% MDef . well in my opinion you are a fan of wiz thats why you suggest and making it OP Lmao ! im sry im not bashing you but -999999999 i dont agree . Wiz already OP w/o GTB

The -50 mdef is hard mdef. If you actually look at the hard def(such as steel body forcing hard def to 90) it actually reduces damage by 90%(not including card reductions). The same stands for hard mdef. If someone has 99 hard mdef they will take 99% less damage from all magic that doesn't give magic piercing. Hopefully this clears any misunderstanding up, but the hard def and hard mdef(the ones you get from the gear and not from vit) reduce percentile damage.