Budaz

Few Questions About Gypsy

Hi guys, I have a few question about this class and hope that someone here could answer them to me ^^

- In therms of woe as I know, best for this class is to go on full reducs in order to slow/tarot and the question is; what kind of gears should I use to get my gypsy on full reducs?

- Should I focus on dex(reduc aspd with slow) or on agi (reduc movement speed with slow) in order to defend the emp?

- Does CK / Devi hat stack with other stuff (like Friggs, wings, etc)?

Thats all for now, in pvp therms I know what to do but I want to make a good gypsy to be hated on WoE :th_e4:

:th_thx: in advance

1) For full redux, the mandatory gears are: Refined Deviling Hat / Laughing Poopoo Hat, Skull Aura, and any color of Sacred Wings.

2) Focus on AGI. As a full redux gypsy in WoE, your main job is to slow the breakers down.

3) Not sure what CK is, but Devi hat does not stack with:

• [Vote] Forsaken King Shield
  • Friggs [Knight/King] Shield
  • Laughing Poopoo Hat

Also, a fun way to be hated as clown/gypsy is to break people's gears off. I've made an LK run from me in for_fild01 once by breaking his gear. LOL

First question answer:

My gypsy was kinda different then gypsy now days. Its not fully redux cause I use Laughing Poopoo instead Devi hat.

The reason is because I want to keep my Frigg as is and I use whip mainly for weapon. Cause I did dance.

About the calculation detail as for why I go this build I'll leave it later.

Second question answer:

It depend on how you play it. If you prefer just going in and out castle and slowing everyone you see, better make your agi higher.

But if you like to stay near emp and slow grace to decrease breaker aspd then go higher dex.

Third question answer:

Combat Knife and Deviling Hat only stack with Knight Shield and both can be used with wing. In this part I'll explain it to you as for why I use my build in the first answer.

Ok here the data you need to do the calculation.

F Knight Shield = 17%

F King Shield = 20%

Frigg = 25%

R Devi = 15%

L Poopoo = 13%

Combat Knife = 10%

Ok first thing we know is to do dance we need to equip Whip all the time. Thats means using Combat Knife is out of question (you can still bring it as switcher when you do tarot though). And Combat Knife can only be used with Knight Shield only.

So if you choose to use R Devi Hat, the only shield you can use is Knight Shield. (15 + 17 = 32)

But with my build I choose to use L Poopoo and Frigg. (13 + 25 = 38)

But sometimes I go switch R Devi + Knight Shield + Combat Knife when I want to use Tarot only.