Armstrong

Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d.

Well, would you look at that. I was aboard one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s newly designed Quinjets (Stark free, just pure S.H.I.E.L.D., or is it?)

I came by this place the "Avenger" Thor has recommended me to go visit. He told me it was named Forsaken City.

Pfff, why would he recommend a place like that. It's sounded boring.

And just when I was just about to decide to just go on and blast past the said city (just gonna check it out from up top anyway), boy, was I amazed. It's well-developed, there are well-furnished establishments, there's even a huge castle serving as its center piece. But what totally hooked me the most and made me scratch that aforementioned decision earlier was that there's a community. A community full of helpful, friendly and fun-loving people.

So I beeped Nick (My Boss), a few hours ago and told 'im that I might stay here for a while. I heard creatures from other realms are trying to break the peace in this wonderful place. I just can't let that happen.

While I'm here I might as well join the people who bring fun and entertaining events to the locals. I guess it's one of the best ways I can repay them for their kindness. This is for the best. This is for a change (kinda tired of roaming the entire planet just to monitor hostile activities from Earth's and S.H.I.E.L.D.s enemies, like HYDRA.)

So, if you see suspicious activity around you, like people murmuring in some sort of an indiscernible speech code pattern, whether those're from random aliens, demons, A.I.M. or HYDRA's spying personnel, PLEASE, save everyone by dropping by the helpdesk and reporting them to the authority (and to me, I'll make sure I'll call reinforcements. You know that "green guy"? Yeah you get the idea.).

That shall be all for now. I will now continue on with my Invisible Patrol mode, technology courtesy of Reed Richards and Sue Storm of the Fantastic 4.

SEE YOU AROUND!

- Armstrong, temporarily signing off.

• Like 1

Welcome GM Armstrong! :)

I honestly thought you got your name from Full Metal Alchemist until I saw your party name. oh well

• Like 1

Stalking Armstrong while he Host's password :th_swt3:

hqhna.jpg