Budaz

Zenny Carrying Capacity

Dunno if this is posible but, well, its just a suggestion ^^

Maybe Im the only one with this problem but, when Im going to MvP rooms (personally) I spend more than 1bil of zenny.

Its a bit annoying to only be able to carry 1bil of zenny doesn't it? Specially knowing that each MvP summon costs 60kk and you will have to go back to the kafra convert zenny into toks and pick another mithril coin, then convert it to zenny again and bla, bla ,bla...

Is it posible to increase the capacity of zenny that a character can carry please?

:th_thx: to all in advance ^^

Edited by Budaz
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if the zenny data type can be changed. Currently afaik the limit should be set by the maximum integer value, but if you change the data type you'll have to do so at multiple places in the code. Since I'm not familiar with the code it could be doable, but also almost undoable.

If there's no problem with the implementation it would be nice, but if it turns out to be too much work I'd rather see the work invested elsewhere since walking, exchanging the coins and walkig back doesn't even take 5 minutes.

I'm not sure if the zenny data type can be changed. Currently afaik the limit should be set by the maximum integer value, but if you change the data type you'll have to do so at multiple places in the code. Since I'm not familiar with the code it could be doable, but also almost undoable.

If there's no problem with the implementation it would be nice, but if it turns out to be too much work I'd rather see the work invested elsewhere since walking, exchanging the coins and walkig back doesn't even take 5 minutes.

The maximum int value is 2,147,483,647. 1B is used cuz' its the value used on oficial servers.