BeforeMidnight

A New Effect To The Osiris Card

If there's a card that owns the award for most useless in FRO and prolly in other servers too out there, it would be Osiris'. An MVP.

He's such a lonely guy, stuck inside a dark pyramid. Others would likely to just pass by the 4th level and continue on to the 6th aiming for the cozy Amon Ra. If only the effect of his forsaken card is changed, it could sprout a new life to both him and the interested hunters.

Here's my suggestion:

• 5-10% chance of casting Resurrection to self when killed.

OR

• 1-5% chance of casting Level 10 Heal to self when receiving Physical Damage or Magical Damage. HP -15/20%; HP regeneration -100%

OR

• If you can think of a better one, post it in the comments below.

I can hear him begging... Oh my... Osiris, The Lonely One...

Allow resurrection of bearer on raids. is a must

Okay seriously though.

In my opinion, Osiris' effect isn't really that much necessary due to our customs in the server.

I approve of changing it into the first one that you presented. :)

PS. Osiris is the Amumu of ForsakenRO. Gen and Vera pls give him some love :3

+1 but I'm still thinking any of useful effect.

And yea when I open Bloody Branch and Osiris pop up, all I pray is the card didn't dropped.

+1 but I'm still thinking any of useful effect.

And yea when I open Bloody Branch and Osiris pop up, all I pray is the card didn't dropped.

cruel :th_omg:

I disagree with this, same reason as RayRay. Osiris is a core card for the soul linker class.

I was actually surprised when I saw this suggestion. But then again I shouldn't be, most people use soul linkers just as buffers anyway.

I was actually surprised when I saw this suggestion. But then again I shouldn't be, most people use soul linkers just as buffers anyway.

True. Well, I had a friend who uses SL for raids, which is extremely rare but is effective.

I never really thought that Osiris was a core card for SLs.

But yeah, I'm just a typical fRO player who just happens to have a ton of forum posts but is still a n00b ingame.

and everyone's entitled to their opinion :3

Not all SL will use the card though. But as you said, an SL on raids which is pretty much the best damager you can get on raids(mild wind gives him access to all elements, tons of his skills does incredible damage on mobs, has auto resu, I even use it to hunt thana once) but no one really uses it much.

And as Bishop mentioned, Osiris card is a core card for SL due to his auto resu. This is not only applicable on raid SL but also to SLs who uses reflect as the main source of damage.

Allow resurrection of bearer on raids. is a must

Okay seriously though.

In my opinion, Osiris' effect isn't really that much necessary due to our customs in the server.

I approve of changing it into the first one that you presented. :)

PS. Osiris is the Amumu of ForsakenRO. Gen and Vera pls give him some love :3

this is a custom server, yet it shouldnt be change for that reason of being card unuseful. On the other hand, its still useful on some other class like SL(as rayray said) and its a core card(bishop said) it should give what does RMS says. giving 5-10% chance of resurrection is OP what if it happens to WoE, GvG, BR event or etc.