Roi

Top 3-5 Breakers Of All Time? Retired Or Still Active.

OMG WHY I DON'T SEE MY NAMEE~

top 5 to me (not in order)

1Fatal

2Yoji Biomehanika

3I'll Coma your Emp

4SpardaChaos

5iJerk

100. KD

There was one breaker called Infinite, which wasn't an Assassin Cross. No one from this day and age will remember him, but he was legendary with his breaks.

HE IS STAR GLADIATOR

There was one breaker called Infinite, which wasn't an Assassin Cross. No one from this day and age will remember him, but he was legendary with his breaks.

i remember him XD

there was an annoying sinx that would always somehow get through our defence i cant remember who it was tho :(

Yeah I remember him actually even though I am not that active in WoE during those times( I was a measly wizard paying my dues then).

Well there was also that one time Patchworks broke the emp.

Edited by Rayray

Well there was also that one time Patchworks broke the emp.

That wasn't legitimate. But yea he did. I almost did it with a 255 novice once, but last hitting is difficult with low damage. Think Novices can't hit the Emperium anymore either.

i remember him XD

there was an annoying sinx that would always somehow get through our defence i cant remember who it was tho :(

Which guild was he from? Some of those S&D guys? Influence? Sarhan, the paki solo breaker?

Edited by Sensation

That wasn't legitimate. But yea he did. I almost did it with a 255 novice once, but last hitting is difficult with low damage. Think Novices can't hit the Emperium anymore either.

Which guild was he from? Some of those S&D guys? Influence? Sarhan, the paki solo breaker?

Well, tons of the things Patchworks did were not legitimate. :D It was still funny when he let out like tons of skolls when he spammed the skoll summoning scroll in the pvp room.

I don't know which SinX he is talking about but I can be very sure it is not from the Seek and Destroy guild. That guild primarily only had Sonic Blow SinX and everyone of them uses the same build in pvp. And well they do get lucky in WoE, but who wouldn't if your entire guild is made up of SinX and this is before the changes on the Emp HP. But none of them stood out, as they always are the same. I was leading the remnants of PsychoSamuraiz guild then when Date went inactive and Inamoto only goes on a few times and I always see Seek and Destroy but never really remembered any of them that stood out.

The best breaker now I've known is " iJuli " , being discriminated for being poor , using only an icepick, ND CurseRing, Legendary Aura, and I think hes selling +0LMtD Sky Blue Imp which I think hes last resort to get a better items if it happens he can sell it. I always saw him break and sometimes even last minute breaks and I know hes the red breaker named " Leifr " from Elysian who always stole Public Enemy Castles.