Roi

Top 3-5 Breakers Of All Time? Retired Or Still Active.

I'm just curious about peoples opinions about the best breakers of all time.

I have my top my top 4: number 1 being best.

1- I'll Coma Your Emp

2- trangression

3- iJerk.

4- - Airwalk -

Edited by Roi

They are all The BEST Breakers to me! But Someday I will surpass them all..

Dont Mess With Nagi will break All Your EMPs. hihihihi.. Tandadan! :')

woah im there <3 ahhuehue.

mine is.

1. Peacewalker (my all time idol)

2. Conqueror (sup david <3)

3. I'll Coma Your Emp

4. Fia.

5. - Ascension - (from osfa/royal mafia guild)

ahuehuehue. <3

WHAT? AM ONLY NUMBER TWO? I TAUGHT PEACEWALKER BACK THEN!! Rant aside, I've seen too many Breakers since 2007. Naming myself would be arrogant (even though I'm breaking for 7+ years and still counting!)

For the past 1-2 years, I'd give my Top 3 credits to: Carlo, Nas and Ely. This is no order. They've been glorious breakers for endeavour in the past. Special mentions are Faiz & Matin for being very passionate and their never giving up attitude, this is very honorable I must admit.

I could make a never ending list of all the breakers I've known, but I'll keep it to the present ones.

• Like 2

WHAT? AM ONLY NUMBER TWO? I TAUGHT PEACEWALKER BACK THEN!! Rant aside, I've seen too many Breakers since 2007. Naming myself would be arrogant (even though I'm breaking for 7+ years and still counting!)

For the past 1-2 years, I'd give my Top 3 credits to: Carlo, Nas and Ely. This is no order. They've been glorious breakers for endeavour in the past. Special mentions are Faiz & Matin for being very passionate and their never giving up attitude, this is very honorable I must admit.

I could make a never ending list of all the breakers I've known, but I'll keep it to the present ones.

ahahaha. sorry dave. xD but Peacewalker was my inspiration when it comes to breaking. aheuhuehue. xD i forgot about Nas- and Juls. xD sorry bout that. but i still got a lots of respect on all breakers of fro. xD

I wouldnt rank airwalk as top or anyone else as top :) There's just peacewalker, everyone else is just like everyone else :)

Basically. No one stands out anymore, everyone nowadays just copy off other people and it's gotten to a point where everyone's combo is essentially the same except maybe a card or two off.

what's so funny?

The fact that you ranked meet and a person that played before you even joined the server.

• Like 1

The fact that you ranked meet and a person that played before you even joined the server.

What's the big deal if I rank Meet and a person whom I've heard a lot of stories about? Are you affected?

Aaron'?..rarely see that name break.

Here is my top top top of the top breaker

the one and only GM Genesis

ahuehuehu

• Like 1