Ohki

Thana Room: Hide Npc While Occupied

Here's my +1

For the sake of stopping the absurd, and rapid inflation rates, not just on the Thana card, but for all common stuff as well. People who profit over profit.

Here's my +1

For the sake of stopping the absurd, and rapid inflation rates, not just on the Thana card, but for all common stuff as well. People who profit over profit.

This wont stop inflation as this inflation is happening because there's no way to liquidate tokens fast enough to catch up with the economy.

On the other hand, I agree with this suggestion +1 :D

Edited by ProRenegade

+1 to this

ive been camping thana like 2 months now but i cant still figure out why some people can actually get a 5-10 streak on entering thana haha my longest streak is only 3times :3 hehe newb here

-69%

yuzero, on 27 Feb 2015 - 7:28 PM, said:snapback.png

Where was this suggestion when I was the one who couldn't get in?????????

The system has been changed already and still u guys are crying over this? Ohki why complain now? since someone can actually beat u in entering thana room? i didn't see u give this suggestion when u were hoarding the room. i didn't see this suggestion when lowel was hoarding the room. its just that I became better than u both and u just cant accept the fact that u cant enter the room anymore against me. What a LOSER for suggesting this. Those who cant perform complain and accuse right? and yes I'm triple logging just to bloody enter the room every 2 hrs. That's the kind of effort i give to get a card from that room. Since the system has been changed everyone has a chance to enter the room its just a matter of good timing. don't cry over this Ohki i still miss my timing sometimes and as u can see other people are entering the room. its just a matter of effort over tears.

This server is not about you Ohki just because you cant enter doesn't mean GMs will do what you suggested to make it favorable for you. Sad to say your time has ended let the "newbies" like me use the room. =P

Wow .... this guy rage cuz if we changed he can never enter use his 3rd party program to confirm!! entering the thana room and actually had to put on effort xD... to compete fairly with others..... if u are so confident that you are " BETTER " you should not be worried about any changes ~~ xD

+1000000000000000000000 for this even thou i don't hunt thana ..... but fairness & balance is the name of the game

Edited by mmband