Veracity

Happy Valentines Day From Forsaken Ro!

can i use the lovely scarf now??? i dont know if my patcher is updated...i might get errored when i buy that item...its cute to my girl Ninja ehehehe...BTW great update though but need to fix some stuffs

When you use @ii to check the Lovely Scarf, it'll be available, but there won't be a sprite when you test it on the Playroom.

Go to https://forsaken-ro.net/download/ and download the small patch. :)

• Like 1

That wouldn't be fair to people who already exchanged their imperials to tokens to get an LE headgear, or players who had spent money to get theirs upgraded. Obviously players that have an imp still and like how it looks would want stats added to it, but that doesn't mean it's fair to everyone. This was a compromise so players would be able to have improved imps. We would never have added the extra stats like that to the imperial, that was never even an option.

And the LE Donation Box wasn't fair to people who had traded imps for the imperial token, the point is you can't be fair to everyone and it would have made more sense just to give the imp +5 stats without needing to sacrifice ANOTHER imp or using a LE Box to give it +5. That's just my opinion, but what do I know.

Edited by ThePerfectHit
  • Like 1

And the LE Donation Box wasn't fair to people who had traded imps for the imperial token, the point is you can't be fair to everyone and it would have made more sense just to give the imp +5 stats without needing to sacrifice ANOTHER imp or using a LE Box to give it +5. That's just my opinion, but what do I know.

worlds_smallest_violin_poster_by_dr_j33-

• Like 1