Veracity

Happy Valentines Day From Forsaken Ro!

Thanks! That sure helped.

I was stoked to see the new scarf - I thought it really was a SCARF. Then I saw the huge ribbon behind, and now I won't bother with it anymore. Why do most of the headgears have to look so gay?? >____<

Thanks! That sure helped.

I was stoked to see the new scarf - I thought it really was a SCARF. Then I saw the huge ribbon behind, and now I won't bother with it anymore. Why do most of the headgears have to look so gay?? >____<

gay = fabulousness + any gender

remember that equation in mind

Yeah, would have been great if there was no ribbon on the back side.. i was really excited too, good thing i didnt donate hastily.. it would have been a total waste of money.. I guess this scarf is only good with female and some gay job classes.. And on the update it says scarf but on token shop its ribbon. gen take that ribbon on the back and for sure this will be a hit.. just a suggestion though..^^

Edited by EdgeVanhite
  • Like 1

Obviously, the scarf was made for the female, cmon it's a valentine's day update. Besides, the cape, ring and drake jackets are mostly for males, I dunno why you guys make such a big deal on the ribbon.

Obviously, the scarf was made for the female, cmon it's a valentine's day update. Besides, the cape, ring and drake jackets are mostly for males, I dunno why you guys make such a big deal on the ribbon.

wth do you mean that it's made for females

it's unisex, rayray-senpai <3

Doesn't seem like a fair trade since the imp is originally +3 while a valk exp is just a basic valk helm not to mention the amount of GVG toks the original imp was worth

It's an improvement to what imperials currently are. People wanted imperials to be able to have the +5 stats that LE valkyrie expansion headgears have, so we came up with a viable way to make that happen. So people who prefer the look of imps can wear them still while getting the best stats.

need help with valentine quest at prontera romeo stuck i have all the item he needs but can't advance keep going back and forth asking for those item already did 10x check.

Valentine Quest @ Romeo prontera 133 120

Romeo wont accept the item he requested pls fix

already did 10x check i have them all cant advance for the next step pls fix.

I've let Genesis know about this, he'll look into it today and we'll get that fixed for everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have a question, in the patch notes, both the Biochemist and Wizard weapon gets 5% after cast delay on it. Did both classes suffer from skill delays that we need to get those 5% after cast delays now? Because if those are not yet in the legendary weapons, we might need to put them too.

They got an after cast delay reduction because both classes were impacted by the adjustment to the delay in bolts. The delay in bolts was done mainly because of professors (especially with double bolt), but it also negatively impacted those two classes, so this should help with that. :) I believe Genesis may have also added them to the legendary weapons, but I'll double check with him. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

It's an improvement to what imperials currently are. People wanted imperials to be able to have the +5 stats that LE valkyrie expansion headgears have, so we came up with a viable way to make that happen. So people who prefer the look of imps can wear them still while getting the best stats.

Yes it is an improvement but doesn't seem to be a fair one. AFAIK when we agreed to the suggestion to improve the imp to a +5, we wanted it to be +5 already as it is not that easy to get. Not to make it into a quest.

Yes it is an improvement but doesn't seem to be a fair one. AFAIK when we agreed to the suggestion to improve the imp to a +5, we wanted it to be +5 already as it is not that easy to get. Not to make it into a quest.

That wouldn't be fair to people who already exchanged their imperials to tokens to get an LE headgear, or players who had spent money to get theirs upgraded. Obviously players that have an imp still and like how it looks would want stats added to it, but that doesn't mean it's fair to everyone. This was a compromise so players would be able to have improved imps. We would never have added the extra stats like that to the imperial, that was never even an option.

That wouldn't be fair to people who already exchanged their imperials to tokens to get an LE headgear, or players who had spent money to get theirs upgraded. Obviously players that have an imp still and like how it looks would want stats added to it, but that doesn't mean it's fair to everyone. This was a compromise so players would be able to have improved imps. We would never have added the extra stats like that to the imperial, that was never even an option.

Thx for your reasoning. It's answered my doubt.

Thx for your reasoning. It's answered my doubt.

It didn't answer mine though neither was another player who I spoke to last night who saw me commenting on this. I understood on what they did to the myth flame aura but not this one. Anyways seeing as my point isn't getting across, I'll just stop commenting and deal with it.

was that the only change to wizards..?

Yes. Only thing heha brought up to me. He said it does make him spam faster but would kill him faster too once his bolts get reflected.

They got an after cast delay reduction because both classes were impacted by the adjustment to the delay in bolts. The delay in bolts was done mainly because of professors (especially with double bolt), but it also negatively impacted those two classes, so this should help with that. :) I believe Genesis may have also added them to the legendary weapons, but I'll double check with him. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

Thanks for the clarifications. :)