yuzero

Thanatos Cooldown Time

Hi gm team. I'v been doing thanatos room for a couple of weeks now and the cool down for the room is such a bother for players. We need to log in multiple client and multiple account to do thanatos room thus making the server seem populated and congested due to this. The server it self is stable i know but your internet service provider frankly just sucks big time. Since the room has 2 hrs before it will open again why not just remove the cool down for the each account? so we don't need to log in 3 to 5 clients at a time to continue getting in the room and make more room for other players. as i can see we have @autotraders around 300+ and the maximum number of players after that varies from 200 to 400 depending if there is WOE. do we really need to log in multiple client just to wait for the cool down of thanatos room? when the room it self has a cool down already.

other suggestion if you guys don't want to remove the cool down on players account at lease give us a chance to get disconnected maximum of 3 times before the cool down resets to another 2 hours. thanatos room is just fair game on who ever enters the fastest. its has cool down already. it already redundant to have cool down on player accounts as well. practically pointless just makes us wanna make move account just to re-enter the room.

• Like 1

+1 to haters

getting jealous because he can't enter thanatos room. I pity you for being such a bad loser.

don't say anything if being silent is better than what you have to say... the topic is thanatos room cool down for players. its not about me hording the room so shut it if u don't have anything better to say.

I'm calling angry truth. People like you man, "thana horder" are the reason people working so damn hard know everything and try there best still can't get a thana. Not everyone has money for tokens to get it, and this duel client crap just so you can farm the living sh*t out of it ain't cool. I know how to get thana, I know the steps, I know the room, and all I have to do is watch the time, but you trying to make it so you get in there how ever many times a day is making is so people like me/all the hard workers who can't duel client and who don't have money to spend on tokens, impossible to get in the room. -1000 for this.

its "dual client" not "duel client" sir. well is started out with nothing as well been playing for only 3 months time. i just studied the system of thanatos so freaking hard thats why i can log in and you cant. this idea WILL help people like you who cant as u say "duel client" to get in to thanatos time every 2 hrs without waiting for 4 hrs since u cant "duel client". and FYI i dont have token to get my GEARS as well i just farmed thanatos and got lucky.

P.S. i don't "duel client" i open at least 4 client at a time to farm HARD on thanatos as well you sick loser. haters gonna hate as always.

The time there was put in line with the original thana spawn time(which is also around 2 hours). I see no reason to remove it. While the room indeed has this, the cooldown time for each account was placed so that not one player will just get the room as he pleases.

As you said, you already have a loophole to get over the spawn time. Removing it will just encourage people to just put one account and spam click on the thana room to no end until they get in.

you cant spam click thanatos room now there is a bot check already. its all in the timing of your 1 and only 1 click. if only the network provider if this server is stable then i wont complain about it but its not. last time 4 accounts was on cool down due to always DC and we cant online for 2 hrs just at least 1 hr or less. i also have 2 suggestions there either to remove or allow players to get at least 3 disconnections before the cool down time will reset back to 2 hours. That way its more fair for everyone.

Even if there is a bot check, the fact of the matter is it was not intended for just one account to get to the thana room consistently. Hence they put those cooldowns.

Now, the server's host has been decent in the past 5 years, only this year and the last where we had disconnections as rampant as this, which usually is due to DDOS attacks. Unfortunately, I believe the server and their host already put up the defenses for it and putting more will probably make Genesis put out a lot of cash from his own pockets, which I think is not ideal as he is already shouldering the costs of the server.

Also, can you list the times you go try to do thanatos room? I am trying to gain tons of activity tokens for no reason so I usually leave my main account sitting somewhere. I haven't encountered that many DCs as you claim you had as I am normally still online before I go home from work. (I leave my accounts afk when I start work, then I check them around noon and before I go home. So that is around 8-12 hours depending on my workload that my account is still online).

Because the DC's could be on your end as well, I do not know where you live nor do I know how good is your connection nor do I know if you are using that connection wired or wirelessly nor do I know if someone else is using it with you. There are tons of factors to consider and I think it is not fair to just blame the server's host considering I rarely had problems with it.

Now regarding the 2nd suggestion of yours. I am not sure how the thanatos room is coded to work. Therefore, I have doubts that the server will recognize a real disconnect from a fake one(alt+f4 and the likes) so I think it is not possible.

Why do you think the cooldown is put there in the first place? To stop people from hoarding. Simple as that. As for the disconnections that you are saying, my ping is always around 220-300 on average and i NEVER get disconnected. Maybe it's on your end now.

BTW. I always see you killing thanatos inside the room, and I mean ALWAYS so why ask for removal of cooldown if you're the one always inside it already?

Edited by Cookie

It really depends on your ISP, if you get DC your ISP is the problem. I don't get dc that often, I usually AFK for like 48 hours straight and I don't encounter dc problems.

I'm friend with someone who do hoard the Thana Room before you and got 5 Thana card and he has no complain or problem like what you did.

Maybe that on your end? Since I myself was AFK for 24/7 ALMOST without getting DC. Ask my guildmate if you didn't believe me or check @go 6 and you'll see either my prof or sniper will AFK there forever.