BeforeMidnight

Forsakenro Admins/gms/staff Q&a (i'm Looking Forward To This)

So a few days ago, I suggested through the Shoutbox that maybe we can have a short Q&A with the ForsakenRO Staff. [GM] Cookie cheerfully replied who seemed to have liked the idea. It would be great to know some random facts about the guys who make this server unique.

I've already thought a buncha questions to ask to our GMs... :th_ok:

- I hope you guys would like this to happen too!

What kind of quest will we get from you guys? Btw, this should be at the Suggestions topic. :)

It's a secret for now [GM] Ares. :th_e4:

Anyway, am I able to transfer this to the Suggestions tab myself (like drag it or something) or am I going to need special powers? Or if you can, would you do it for me?

:th_thx:

Moved the topic to suggestions for you :). As for the actual suggestion. I wouldn't mind a Q&A. Though I think it's important that GM identities remain unknown as much as possible. Thus, I would like to know some example questions of what you'd have in mind for the Q&A.

First, thanks a lot for moving my topic to the right section [GM] Bishop!

I have in mind questions such as How and When did you start playing Ragnarok, How long has it been since, How does it feel like being one of the GM's of one of the top servers, and a few more. Of course I don't have any plans of spilling your identities out to the public. My goal here is to let the players know more about their GMs more than just their in-game sprites. There's gonna be more depth to who and what kind of GMs you are.

P.S.

I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT THOSE KITTIES ON YOUR SIG

Okay. This Q&A will be prepared and launched as soon as Vera (me lowve), Cappy, Genesis, Dream and the rest (i'm sure i'm still missing some) all agree and give their blessings to this once in lifetime interview.

I'M SO HYPED! :th_bawi: