AizenPreY024

Invalid Data In Downloading Primary/manual Help

When I finished downloading All-in-one.v4.5 It says "invalid data" and when I downloaded fRO Manualv4.5 it can't be extracted because of the error. I did everything still can't install the game. PLEASE HELP

10947320_912351732118392_384563852820715

Edited by AizenPreY024

Have you tried going to start, type winrar , right click it, and run as administrator. Then go to the all in one zip file and unpack it? You might be getting these errors due to not having the permission to unpack. running as administrator should solve that.

• Like 1

Still have the same problem. "unexpected end of archive". I will try to download torrent if it still doesn't work, I would probably get a copy of fRO in computer shops near my home. Thank you for the reply GM :)

Can't see the screen because of the size, but seems like the file was corrupt, maybe the connection was lost and the file didn't finish download at all, your best option is the torrent because that way the file is checked against a hash to avoid corrupt downloads, try to get from there.

Edit: Typos

Edited by Ferdok
  • Like 1

Sorry about the image still learning how to post stuffs again. I think that was the case. Thank you for pointing that out.