BeforeMidnight

Finally. Ragnarok. Again.

I stopped playing RO many years ago. I was in elementary then. I'm 20 years old now and one day my life called and asked me: "I know you're getting bored just browsing some random stuff from the web. You're in front of the laptop for sometimes over 12 hours and all you ever do is download and download and watch and watch films, click here and there. Why not try playing back those online games?"

-The laptop's not really a gaming laptop.

-Most online games are 3D.

-Graphics. I can't handle them.

...but...

RAGNAROK.

My first love.

I searched and searched for good servers. I even tried with the official RO server here but for some reason I can't get it to work.

My criteria for choosing a server is: 1) Easy, but still challenging 2) Not the mainstream kind of server

So I landed here in Forsaken City. I am proudly playing for over a month now and I must say I'm satisfied with all that's going on, approachable GMs, new friends (who would ask you for a trade and give you quest items for free out of nowhere). I feel like my reunion with Ragnarok has finally killed my "spare-time drool-time" time. I'm looking forward to spending more of my future with ForsakenRO. Thanks for bringing me back to Midgard.

Cheers!

-MidnightAriadne :th_bawi:

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to Forsaken RO server. I hope you have fun playing the game, if you do, please do share it with your friends and bring them over, it be nice to have new players and please ignore the Bullies in the game, its just better to have fun instead. I hope do you find new friends/ family. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of us or the GMs who would be online in the forum at that time. If you have any ideas or thoughts on how to improve the game, please post in the " Suggestions Section ". If you have any problems or questions regarding about classes, builds or gears, please post it in the " Strategy Guides Section ". If you are having problems with the game itself, crashes, errors and bugs, please post something in the " Help Desk Section ". If you are seeking assistance GM's help in the game, you can contact GMs in the Chat Box up there (Who would be online at that time) OR by typing @request " QUESTIONS or QUEST REQUEST HERE " in the game.

LINKS:

Suggestions Sections

Strategy Guides Section

Help Desk Section

Guild Recruitment

P.S: I'm glad you are enjoying the game :) and that you have been playing here more than a month now.

Hello and Welcome to Forsaken RO server. I hope you have fun playing the game, if you do, please do share it with your friends and bring them over, it be nice to have new players and please ignore the Bullies in the game, its just better to have fun instead. I hope do you find new friends/ family. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask one of us or the GMs who would be online in the forum at that time. If you have any ideas or thoughts on how to improve the game, please post in the " Suggestions Section ". If you have any problems or questions regarding about classes, builds or gears, please post it in the " Strategy Guides Section ". If you are having problems with the game itself, crashes, errors and bugs, please post something in the " Help Desk Section ". If you are seeking assistance GM's help in the game, you can contact GMs in the Chat Box up there (Who would be online at that time) OR by typing @request " QUESTIONS or QUEST REQUEST HERE " in the game.

LINKS:

Suggestions Sections

Strategy Guides Section

Help Desk Section

Guild Recruitment

P.S: I'm glad you are enjoying the game :) and that you have been playing here more than a month now.

Pssh typical reply xD JK

WELCOME!