sirchief

Reconsider Sb Spam

Bring Back the spam of Sonic Blow because the spam now really sucks,as of the moment,this skill is not the usual "kill or be killed" skill,it is only "be killed" which of course i think unfair...the trade-off for "not-having-a-shield-when-attacking-but-can-kill-almost-instantly-but-can-be-dead-easily" was gone right after the patch 1 update..

I don't see why. Before legitly 3-4 sonic blows was max, now it's still 3-4 sonic blows. Only the ones that were using third party programs feel the difference on this one.

Tbh, I don't really get why SB sinx got nerfed, it's not even OP considering they can't use shields. So +1 to bringing it back the way it is before.

+1 ... SB is so risky to play .. imma SB player mi self without shield and constant spam on Seed not only u die to high dmg but asura even peeps who uses OL ... now they want to reduce it to a much useless skill~~~~ hardly even or barely can kill unless get x2

High risk, high reward class. Honestly don't care what happens to it, and I can't test spam for myself since I never have really been "good" at SB so I would probably only do 2 or 3 anyway.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

I mentioned this before in threads and I'm going to do so again:

More than 2-3 sb are not needed to kill someone if you know how to play sinx. The hp of sinx is pretty high so you can force gtb on most classes easily by defaulting edge and shield. Once they are on gtb a spam of 2-3 sb will kill almost every class (not full vit pally, but almost nothing kills full vit pally).

In addition to that you can force defensive equipment easily by using grimtooth with frost arrow equipped. Grimtooth carries status effects so they have to stay on valk helm if they dont want to be bursted by a wind endowed sb spam.

I mentioned this before in threads and I'm going to do so again:

More than 2-3 sb are not needed to kill someone if you know how to play sinx. The hp of sinx is pretty high so you can force gtb on most classes easily by defaulting edge and shield. Once they are on gtb a spam of 2-3 sb will kill almost every class (not full vit pally, but almost nothing kills full vit pally).

In addition to that you can force defensive equipment easily by using grimtooth with frost arrow equipped. Grimtooth carries status effects so they have to stay on valk helm if they dont want to be bursted by a wind endowed sb spam.

Talk about experience lol. Anyway I rarely see SinX SB spam after update so I dont know how much its change. I'll try to ask my friend arround b4 I can give my choice.

-1. As Shadi said up there, its still the same. Legit spams are still there as ive seen it myself. Only those whose using programs or any other things to modify spams will see the changes.

If you would need more than 4 sbs to kill someone, something is wrong with your damage. We all know SB Sinxes buffs themselves with all things possible before even going to pvp so I don't see the need of more than 4 sbs honestly.

I don't see why people would want something that can be easily abused back in the game. That's like asking to bring back capes and rings for SN.

3-4SB?Yeah that is possible before the update,but now,only 2 and you're lucky if you get 3..and for the record,SB type is called SB sinX because it uses KATAR -- a 2 handed weapon,kitty claw for that matter and uses the skill SONIC BLOW, and using EDGE and SHIELD and then normal attack the opponent is NOT a SB sinX because the main focus of a SB sinX is to kill as fast as possible..

and as Roi said, it's not OP because we can't use shield in the first place,so we're the one being abused here,delayed spam and no shield

and gennova, the reason why you don't see SB sinX after the update is because of what i'm trying to ask for reconsideration..

Edited by sirchief

I've seen 3 sbs constantly actually even after the update. I've seen a few SBs after the update that is still better than most AV spam actually.

Having no shield is no problem if the skill can be abused. No class would withstand more than 5-6 sonic blows, and before the update, I have seen people hit 8. How can you call that not OP? Even if you have no shield, if the enemy has absolutely no chance to fight back because they die within one spam, then you wouldn't even take damage.

Just because you are called an SB sinx does not mean you should not change weapons. Double Dagger sinx normally uses a shield. You yourself are limiting the use of your own class. It's not our fault you do not want to change weapons and fit it to your situation. I use dagger sinx and i have a katar in inventory just in case I need to use SB. what's so hard about switching items anyway?

I've seen 3 sbs constantly actually even after the update. I've seen a few SBs after the update that is still better than most AV spam actually.

Having no shield is no problem if the skill can be abused. No class would withstand more than 5-6 sonic blows, and before the update, I have seen people hit 8. How can you call that not OP? Even if you have no shield, if the enemy has absolutely no chance to fight back because they die within one spam, then you wouldn't even take damage.

Just because you are called an SB sinx does not mean you should not change weapons. Double Dagger sinx normally uses a shield. You yourself are limiting the use of your own class. It's not our fault you do not want to change weapons and fit it to your situation. I use dagger sinx and i have a katar in inventory just in case I need to use SB. what's so hard about switching items anyway?

People nowday tend to use deffault gear all the time and bring like 1 extra armor and cloak for easy switch. I see some good SB Sinx who cloak and spam SB while backslide and switch to shield in the process.

This is resulting an entire fild chassing for him lol. Since hard to die. He didnt spam SB much mostly 2 or 3 times and backslide right away, while he target the most squishy class first.

This strategy is annoying, but this is what they call strategy and using your class to the max.

well... 1 u need link for SB sinx to be viable ... 2 no shield and stuff ... not only u take dmg damn high but ppl easily can dispelled u .... 3rd for ppl with high ping like me ..... i can only barely spam 2 SB max and once in a pink moon 3rd sb follow suit 0.5 sec after that 2 sb ... and it makes SB sinx.. unplayabled... at all....before the nerf ... only sinx with BN can hit more SB's and that so obvious~~

If it is entirely impossible to spam 3-4 SB now a days, why would we see them in-game. BN/Macro Spam is easy to spot. Even AV is one of the most abused u barely hit 3spams. the difference is that they can wear shield. And as the others have said. Fro is a high rate server ini which switching gears is essential. Do not be fixated on gears.

Even if you are a katar type sinx as ray said, if all u can do is SB then something is wrong in your build. It is called as a SB type Sinx because its main skill/damage comes from SB, but not limited to that. u can use grimtooth which deals 30k+ ea and makes u hide and others would be unable to target u unless they use uncloaking skills. which also is almost same as an average sniper's fas.

Edge Sinx who are on GTB killed me fair times. The trick on killing people is throwing their seeding pattern out.

Again,from the acronym S.B. which means SONIC BLOW,we are entirely and solely dependent on this particular TWO HANDED SKILL..Rayray, please do not compare us to DAGGER TYPE sinX that wield shield as default because you yourself said that:

I use dagger sinx and i have a katar in inventory just in case I need to use SB.

well it looks like Sonic Blow is just your SECONDARY OPTION so i don't understand why you are so against this, and from my almost a year experience with this server, i rarely see SB sinX on PvP and WoE

Again,from the acronym S.B. which means SONIC BLOW,we are entirely and solely dependent on this particular TWO HANDED SKILL..Rayray, please do not compare us to DAGGER TYPE sinX that wield shield as default because you yourself said that:

well it looks like Sonic Blow is just your SECONDARY OPTION so i don't understand why you are so against this, and from my almost a year experience with this server, i rarely see SB sinX on PvP and WoE

Exactly my point, I use katar as a secondary option. My build is primarily called double dagger sinx, but that does not mean I go around using it everytime. Chainbreak suggested you use edge and shield as a SECONDARY option(even as a dagger sinx, I use that), I do not see why you are so against gear switching and wanted to maintain just using katar because that is just plain stupid.

The reason why you rarely see SB SinX in pvp is because good ones are not too naive to stick to using ONLY SB in pvp. Different enemies and different situations call for different strategies. Why would a good sinx use only katar in a group situation where he would die instantly if someone hits him? Katar sinx became way too reliant on buffs that the moment they get dispelled they are good as dead, unlike before where a good sinx would just go switch to a different weapon and fight back. Nowadays, when a katar sinx is dispelled, they backslide the hell out, and log out.

You wanted to put back something that was abused. That's the reason why I am against this. We are giving you tips on how to use your sinx well, and you never listened.

Again,from the acronym S.B. which means SONIC BLOW,we are entirely and solely dependent on this particular TWO HANDED SKILL.
The way our server is now, not a single class is ever solely depending on one skill. You need to learn how to use your class and gear effectively, instead of brainlessly attempting to spam one skill. Again, this change was not a nerf. anyone that did not use macro's or bn before was practically uneffected by this change (unlike the bolt change that did slow down legit spam slightly as well). I was able to do 3 sonic blows before and sometimes 4 when stunlocked. Now I can still do 3 and haven't tried stunlock spam. I don't really see a difference.

i really couldn't care less about your strategy like:"Different enemies and different situations call for different strategies".,"good sinx would just go switch to a different weapon and fight back." because this is a suggestion thread, not TIPS thread..

I do not see why you are so against gear switching and wanted to maintain just using katar because that is just plain stupid.

Why would a good sinx use only katar in a group situation where he would die instantly if someone hits him? Katar sinx became way too reliant on buffs that the moment they get dispelled they are good as deadNowadays, when a katar sinx is dispelled, they backslide the hell out, and log out.

i'm not as good as you noble people that can switch that fast and i'm not a good sinX as well, i admit that and it also give me another question..

what is the point of these delays? even though we all know that in a group situation he would die instantly if someone hits him? and that Katar sinx became way too reliant on buffs that the moment they get dispelled they are good as dead.Nowadays, when a katar sinx is dispelled, they backslide the hell out, and log out.

you already know the weaknesses,yet you're still babbling about abuse?

really, all im asking is put it back like before the patch 1 update

So basically you ask for a easy way to play a class, because you're too lazy to switch gears?

That's no argument that's just whining.

If you don't want to improve your playstyle please leave the server, because the good PvPers all switch gears simply because it's vastly superior to static equipment.

If you put back the spam I'll suggest a heavy delay on backslide and cloak so you have a real risk not a pseudo risk of getting hit in the .5 second you're actually out of invis.

i really couldn't care less about your strategy like:"Different enemies and different situations call for different strategies".,"good sinx would just go switch to a different weapon and fight back." because this is a suggestion thread, not TIPS thread..

i'm not as good as you noble people that can switch that fast and i'm not a good sinX as well, i admit that and it also give me another question..

what is the point of these delays? even though we all know that in a group situation he would die instantly if someone hits him? and that Katar sinx became way too reliant on buffs that the moment they get dispelled they are good as dead.Nowadays, when a katar sinx is dispelled, they backslide the hell out, and log out.

you already know the weaknesses,yet you're still babbling about abuse?

really, all im asking is put it back like before the patch 1 update

At least we got an answer on why you wanted the suggestion.

The point of the delays is to make it so that third party programs that aid in spam would not work. SB was one of the most abused by BN users. The delays were put so that third party programs would not work but legit players would not be affected. Why are you asking us the reason for the delays, it was written in the announcements. Please read, it would save time.

Well rather then argue, lets see how much people complain for the spam after the update considering they are legitimate player.

Since the update was not for nerfing but syncronizing server side delay. Unlike bolt spam which is clear a bit too large, I don't know about SB since non of my friend got any complain with it yet after I ask arround. Most of them can do 3 SB normally with 200+ ping before and after the update.