Jona

Vote Equipment - Accesories

Dears,

My suggestion is to add some accesories (vote belts, vote gaunts) to the current vote system. Why? Just because u can get complete vote king set but not the accesories (u have to quest, donate or buy in npc/players). Even thou this will not affect much in belts prices, since they wont be tradeable.

Ty.

i strongly disagree on this so -1. It will Drop the price of the Belts and gaunts as it is now, before gaunts are 15 ea but now its 15 for a pair and you should know how hard to farm for it.

The Belt is already obtainable through an NPC. Making it in vote wouldnt be good. Even if u lower it a bit , then gaunts will be useless.

Sorry to say this, but new players already given too much. before we settle on knight set/ no freebies (+20 stats)/no vote cape. /no king set.

you already have all of those which in fact can make u geared enough to PvP well. Also its not all about the gear,

Different with middle aura which is for look variety other then quested auras, For this moment fRO didnt have any other accessory beside Gauntlet, Belt, and Donated Acc.

So doing this will definitely bring down the price for belt and gauntlet since there is some people who will vote rather then quest (well I'm one of them).

And not to mention there is too many things in vote shop already. If you put more then people will become lazy to quest and just vote. They will hardly play since all they do is wait for enough vote point. If this suggestion passed, then next time someone will definitely ask for legendary weapon to be put in vote shop as well.

I don't think that's a necessary change.
My sniper has a full card-embedded Vote Forsaken King set, and the others are all legendary, including the accessories.
I'm doing fine with it, I can kill some people in PvP. Same goes when I have a similar gear set on my stalker.

Besides, the quested custom items plus the FKing set, in the right hands, can become as powerful as a donator.
You just need skill. c:

Players that sacrificed a lot of time to buy a pair of belts will feel so... foolish if the admins implement an idea like that.

One of the only reasons u can find king equips for vote points is because your visual is limited. To have +10 all stats and +5% HP with expansion hats u need a original set, mantaining the value of this set. But the belts, the effects still the same, the visual still the same, the only thing will change is the price.