Vinor

Quest Suggestions?

I have done a good amount of the legendary quests to gear up and just wondering what people think is a good quest to do after those main first ones. I have the weapon, zodiac, all the wings, balloon, rucksacks, gaunts, etc.

Well u can go for the blessed or cursed ring quest, altought u need a donation cape (or other items to make non donation version) at the final step, or try to save for essensse of fire (like 800 tokens) and try to get info about friggs quest and colect all the other items and make ur shield.

other thing u can make is repeat quest and sell the items for tokens, like zodiacs or gaunts.

I used to live from doing weapons for some time, even if its boring sometiems it gives a good ammount of tokens.

I know you can't give put info on the frigg quest, but when I was looking at the original post for it I was a little confused. I thought the npc was in forsaken village somewhere, is that correct?