Norse_Joog

Zodiac Aura Modification

i think it woulnt look so good as what u want. cause emp got slimmer icons. compared to zod.

+you need sprite editor to do that,

i like zod the way it is.

lol I thought the Zodiac Aurora looks fine the way it is, and what you're say is to make it look smaller so it could look cool like the Emperium Aurora are xD. You can always try pm Barbie(or Mac but not sure if he still on the forum or not) since she does a lot of sprite editing but honestly, it does take a lot of time to just get the details that because I'm an amateur and inexperience when it comes to this kind of stuffs.

-1 I would rather have Zodiacs look/size differently than the Emp Aura.

nah it isn't cool, its too wide making it too fancy to look at, no wonder only few people are using it. But if its diameter will be reduce and same like Emp aura, I think that's the real cool aura

Edited by Norse_Joog

nah it isn't cool, its too wide making it too fancy to look at, no wonder only few people are using it. But if its diameter will be reduce and same like Emp aura, I think that's the real cool aura

I believe its' diameter is the reason why they arent in used. More likely very few find the true value of O.Zod, aside from emp, o.zod and butt aura are the next 2 auras for me when breaking.

Its just that most people want the 10% damage against demi humans on most physical aura thats why they use it more than the o.zod.

And in accordance with that. if its the legendary aura, i still see many people using l.zod comes the lhz aura next. then myths.

when i first came into game, having my 1st black zod felt good. It looks nice the way it is. And of course if people got betetr aura than l.zod, theyll use it over l.zod.