duhrrel

Vote Expansion Helm

Hi! I don't know if this will be good or bad for the server. But I would like to suggest to have a vote expansion helm that works together with the vote forsaken king's set :) You can reduce the effect on the vote expansion helm so it won't be like the Donate expansion ones.

Pros(Well this is only thing that I can see):

• More votes, Forsaken RO will be #1 as fast as 1,2,3. xD

• More players who cannot donate or buy donate items will be able to play with the players who got donate king set. :)

Cons:

nothing really.

To add, Forsaken Knight expansion set will not help the server to be #1. Vote forsaken expansion helm will definitely help this server. Makes sense? :)

Thank you \m/

Edited by duhrrel

its a -1 for me. too much has been given to newbies already. like vote cape/freebies/ vote set. before we only settle on knight set.

you guys almost are fully geared when it comes to equips. just the cards to farm on.

having style would be a different case than just playing with those who have em.

cons? nothing?

i bet to disagree.

1st - it will somehow drop the price/econ for the valk helms expansions.

2nd - even if it has lower stats. how would u lower them? if u lower it, it might not be worth to use it. vote vh would still be preferable. or it will just be like a knight set. its better to use knight set with so many choice of styles.which was made for new ones than that of having trouble to get vote set with style which have the same stat or most likely the same as the knight set

Edited by sartorius19

nah :P they're called donate items for a reason. if you truly like the server you would vote for it whether you get a prize or not :)

Edited by plok123

There's already a vote valkyrie helm buddy.

He mean making an vote expansion helm like vote noble hat I think.