Ohki

Disable Capes For Supernovice

I've noticed a lot of supernovices lately have been equipping what I'm guessing to be priest capes, or vote priest capes via linked ability, giving them no cast delay. I know their ability to equip rings was disabled for obvious reasons, I'm wondering if anything will be done in this case as well. Since pretty much nobody's been observing the ban on 3rd party programs and gaming gear, it's especially bothersome.

• Like 1

+1. i got some SS if its indeed needed to prove how OP this is.

specially together with the macros that are still lurking.

too bad i didnt got a proper vid.

Edited by sartorius19

+1 to this, wearing gtb and watching a SN miss his firebolts as fast as auto-attacking with 195 aspd is annoying. Let's not mention the professors that do exactly the same without a cape (Macros). It's so incredibly noticeable it's sad.

+1 to this, wearing gtb and watching a SN miss his firebolts as fast as auto-attacking with 195 aspd is annoying. Let's not mention the professors that do exactly the same without a cape (Macros). It's so incredibly noticeable it's sad.

Funny thing is, they'll deny it til the day they die, or they'll turn it back on you and make it seem you're a noob for not being able to spam that fast, or like you don't know the class they're playing, or try and justify it somehow by saying you use em as well, or any number of excuses...

• Like 1

at last a proper evidence. also that fas. LOL moments that it was like 195 normal atk aspd.

i also got some ss to back it up. with same people in it.

Those bolt babies are easy if their alone. they are only OP due to their gang though.
But since we are a PK server with mostly gangs now a days. IT really is bothersome. Try to 1v1 those babies. i doubt they can win against u. they will just run off when they got no gang or friends to help kill.

But issue here is the spam. also the spam of that sniper in the 1st video. LOL

Edited by sartorius19

I love how replies that came from PH players are almost always taunts in all caps, wrong grammar and wrong spelling.

You do know that SN being able to wear capes is technically bug abuse since it is not intended?

• Like 2