jaewonlol

Old-old-old Face

My god it's been forever since I started playing on this server. I'm pretty sure everyone from the old days are gone but I'm wondering if anyone is still here from the days past.

Old IGN was [ Armani ] from way back when I don't remember any of my account info but I guess I'm back?

Welcome , Im a new player just registered 1 month ago

I think your one of the strong player in the old days of forsaken ro

its good to have you back

I think you play League of legends , you look like a gamer

My ign in LOL PH : 3DMarines

Im a Silver Division and im stuck because of ELO Hell

Edited by forsakenlelouch

Yeah I used to be in the guild Limitless one of the top SinX's back in the day and Champions. I play League as well l0l i'm a Master/Challenger ADC main on there 8) in the NA scene. Ex-LCS pro so just kinda filling time now with random games haha.

If anyone wants to help me out in game that'd be great too. Still trying to get a grasp on things again. Feels so weird playing :O

Yeah I used to be in the guild Limitless one of the top SinX's back in the day and Champions. I play League as well l0l i'm a Master/Challenger ADC main on there 8) in the NA scene. Ex-LCS pro so just kinda filling time now with random games haha.

If anyone wants to help me out in game that'd be great too. Still trying to get a grasp on things again. Feels so weird playing :O

Many updates came up , Hands down i wish i am in fro that time haha . Ow I really wanted to help but ugh .. >< , anyways goodluck c:

oh , your an Ex League Championship Series Player

Do you have a twitch account , so i can see how a Master/Diamond Player play :th_3dots: because its elo hell in silver

I can show you around the town and show you the new Item Quest's

now i miss my old days , when im still 14 and i used to play minecraft and i joined a server named Sewercraft and became one of the strongest and influencial player there but im 18 now and taking Imformation Technology

Imma try playing minecraft again , its my childhood

Do you have time when ur streaming , just pm me if ur already streaming , so i can watch u play like a pro