qperteplex

Parry For L.lk Sword

Disagree with this . L.Lk sword would be OP if it does Parrying

And Freyr sword is not? LK is not that OP anymore since its actual parry skill was disabled using Freyr. The parry on the Freyr sword has a low chance of occuring, 1% as I recall. L.LK does less damage than its valkyrie counter part so I don't see what you're pointing out to be "OP" or if you can elaborate further.

I assume this is a bug since legendary weapons are supposed to be copies of the valks, just weaker.

I actually brought this up with Genesis prior to the Halloween update and he said he would be adding it. I'm just not sure if he forgot or if I brought it up too late and he would add it to the next update.

And Freyr sword is not? LK is not that OP anymore since its actual parry skill was disabled using Freyr. The parry on the Freyr sword has a low chance of occuring, 1% as I recall. L.LK does less damage than its valkyrie counter part so I don't see what you're pointing out to be "OP" or if you can elaborate further.

Legendary weapon should be legendary weapon :) it has almost 80% effect of the donation item thats why it doesnt have Parry

Edited by AsBloodRunsBlack

Legendary weapon should be legendary weapon :) it has almost 80% effect of the donation item thats why it doesnt have Parry

That does not make sense then, why doesn't it have a 0.8% proc chance instead? Every legendary weapon inherited the skill or attribute its donate counterpart gives whether it be the skill it gives level is lowered or the stat or damage bonus is less. I am suggesting this as newcomers do not have the luxury as others to have a frigg or the freyr sword to have the parry as the market, as we all know, is broken.

Let me quote Dream on the origins on why LKs can can only autocast parry with Freyr:

From all the Input given in this suggestion I am up for a modification of Parry. I shall be discussing this with my colleagues to identify how we could balance the skill so that it becomes still viable e.g. for Knight/Legendary Set users. Since they do not have the high-end items. But that is just a quick thought. Nonetheless we will be working on it in the near future. Thank you everybody for your input! =]

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=28649&page=4

Oh so Legendary LK Sword didn't have proc to autocast parry?

I'm agree on adding it too, since parry on freyr blade not proc much.

tr3ns why u bump1n d1s f0r? Freyr or L.LK sword dont have parry anymore

tr3ns why u bump1n d1s f0r? Freyr or L.LK sword dont have parry anymore

y3s 1t d03s f3gg1t. s2p1d kn0b LK 4th0s

Freyr has 1% auto parry while L.LK does not

Edited by qperteplex

Bump coz Im bored

That does not make sense then, why doesn't it have a 0.8% proc chance instead? Every legendary weapon inherited the skill or attribute its donate counterpart gives whether it be the skill it gives level is lowered or the stat or damage bonus is less. I am suggesting this as newcomers do not have the luxury as others to have a frigg or the freyr sword to have the parry as the market, as we all know, is broken.

Let me quote Dream on the origins on why LKs can can only autocast parry with Freyr:

From all the Input given in this suggestion I am up for a modification of Parry. I shall be discussing this with my colleagues to identify how we could balance the skill so that it becomes still viable e.g. for Knight/Legendary Set users. Since they do not have the high-end items. But that is just a quick thought. Nonetheless we will be working on it in the near future. Thank you everybody for your input! =]

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=28649&page=4