ThePerfectHit

Gvg Suggestion

Since there are two gvg's why not make one to be held at asian time. Yes, this is an american server but i guess this would just favor both sides, not just one side because of time conflict. If you want more competition, then give chance to all players to participate in the event. We are willing to participate, but we can't just join because of time conflict. If you have observed, many players are online during asian woe, euro woe ( friday ) because asians are already home. Just saying :)

Since there are two gvg's why not make one to be held at asian time. Yes, this is an american server but i guess this would just favor both sides, not just one side because of time conflict. If you want more competition, then give chance to all players to participate in the event. We are willing to participate, but we can't just join because of time conflict. If you have observed, many players are online during asian woe, euro woe ( friday ) because asians are already home. Just saying :)

The pic was taken 5 mins before gvg... They are there online but just relaxing..... They even BC during gvg.lol they just dont want to try, but when woe comes you see almost 100 people in emp room, im not even counting the ones afk at the corner who just were there cause of ecall. This woe is at the same time, exactly the same time as gvg.lol

Im korean and asian.kkkkkkk

• Like 1

WOE and GvG on the same time

i think players will pick the event they will benefit more

i always pick WOE because thats where all my Guildmates go

lol, what's your reason posting this in the public?

if u really want to ask my guild go alive when GVG like it was, u should approach Jasser not us since he was our leader back then . and as i know, my guild never have many ppl when GVG time, try to SS with your full screen because i want to see is there many ppl in aldebaran ?

yes work aren't excuse but still you dont have to depend only on yourself wants. you are making decision which is only good for you at the same time with your co-players .

+1 to this one .

if u really want to ask my guild go alive when GVG like it was, u should approach Jasser not us since he was our leader back then . and as i know, my guild never have many ppl when GVG time, try to SS with your full screen because i want to see is there many ppl in aldebaran ?

There was atleast 5 fully geared people, and saying "that's not enough" isn't an excuse since you can join up with other guilds or use alts.

I ask them sit back n relax coz what the reason for me and ~Siapao~ 2 of us join gvg?If 2 of us join it will be a easy win...and why not jz post the whole ss but just the chat log?I didnt even bc for ppl to join ende to gvg.. you can say what you want but you got proof I bc for gvg?

Edited by ♔Loveless♔

There was atleast 5 fully geared people, and saying "that's not enough" isn't an excuse since you can join up with other guilds or use alts.

And do you think those 5 fully geared people are all online and infront of the game all the time?

Change the time just like Veracity said (morning weekend on South East Asia), then you guys will get some fun at GvG.

The reason is honestly none of your business. Fact is the time is not the most comfortable.

Did I ever say it was? I'm point out the fact that they could have if they wanted to. The fact is that the event has been held at this time for as long as I can remember and the only time this same problem occurred was when 1 guild was stomping on the rest.

I don't see how they can say work as an excuse when the same players that say that are on for American WoE which is the exact same time.

Here my answer cause this happen to me.

I can attend America WoE, why because I can only attend at minute 40 or so cause I just arrive at office at that time. And to join WoE doesn't require me to arrive on time unlike GvG.

For GvG when the portal open till it closed, unfortunately I'm still on my way to office since I need almost 1 hour to get to office from my house.

Most of my guildmate have same problem with me (which is from Indonesia and Malaysia)

Herman at that time its just the 3 of us who are curently active (not afk). Me, Pao, and Jon. And as the SS shown I really need to work at that time as you already know la. Its almost 9AM in our time right.

In working hour its not hard for me to just online sitting and afk the whole day, or just chatting around when I can alt-tabbing right away. Different with GvG. And as you already know too I often afk in the middle of American WoE even on last min cause of sudden job call.

And Jon didn't want to join cause only Jon and Pao available at that time while David didn't online.

Edited by gennova

what i think is GM's should look at WOE to know which most of the players are online. if you want a proper GvG and BR and not just suitable for your own good or your guild.

Euro Woe Time 14:00 and Asian Woe Time. most of the players are online on that time

well, from my POV our suggestion will NEVER be accepted. And because siopao and Lylox have no people at that time and say SIT BACK AND RELAX they go bashing us because they think we have the TIME because some of us are online .

and andre, i can't join GVG because i have a work now and in my office i can't install RO . Even back then in normal days, i prefer enjoying my sleep rather than GVG or BR or even woe since i rarely attending morning woe also .

well, from my POV our suggestion will NEVER be accepted. And because siopao and Lylox have no people at that time and say SIT BACK AND RELAX they go bashing us because they think we have the TIME because some of us are online .

and andre, i can't join GVG because i have a work now and in my office i can't install RO . Even back then in normal days, i prefer enjoying my sleep rather than GVG or BR or even woe since i rarely attending morning woe also .

I wasn't bashing you when I posted that SS, it was to show that people are online to attend but choose not to. If you felt like you were bashed by it, that wasn't my intention.