bball08

For Ws Helm Valk Vs Aog

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Kiels are needed for CT, I remember at least using 2 to spam well.

In essence, your headgear cards would normally be

Valk helm= 2 kiels

Aura= fsoldier

Cape or ring or any slotted lower= maya purple or any other card you want. Or you can use sacred wings here if you want.

If you want to just keep on switching when you can, then it would be

AOG/HOD: kiels

Aura: fsoldier

cape or ring or any slotted lower : kiels

Valk helm: maya P + kiels

I'm lazy to use/farm box of sunlight so I normally use maya p. With the above setup, you won't worry about puppetring even if you are using HOD. Others normally put the fsoldiers on valk helm so they switch to it when people use puppetring but that means losing damage. You should only consider using 2 slot helms that has fsoldier in it if you are using a class that needs 3 kiels, which WS is not.

In any server CT does not need 2 kiels for effective spamming you only need attack speed + good net for effective spamming. I dunno if it's customized here.

i still prefer an expansion its really handy. If u want the damage Just switch to it. But ill default a helm with fsold. Though having maya p is also good especially when battling a sinx. Its always the changing of equips that has a big advantage or disadvantage in the PvP area.

i still prefer an expansion its really handy. If u want the damage Just switch to it. But ill default a helm with fsold. Though having maya p is also good especially when battling a sinx. Its always the changing of equips that has a big advantage or disadvantage in the PvP area.

Actually, since WS only needs a minimum of 2 kiels, it is preferable that you put the fsoldier somewhere you do not switch(aura or cape/ring). that way you can freely switch to AOG/HOD or the fhelm without losing the stone protection. Personally, I put kiel maya P on the valk, kiel on the HOD, kiels on aura and fsold on cape.

Actually, since WS only needs a minimum of 2 kiels, it is preferable that you put the fsoldier somewhere you do not switch(aura or cape/ring). that way you can freely switch to AOG/HOD or the fhelm without losing the stone protection. Personally, I put kiel maya P on the valk, kiel on the HOD, kiels on aura and fsold on cape.

as ive tried it before on my ws. 3 kiels is still needed to have the best spam output of CT. i got a delay somehow when using 2 kiels only though it is already spammable in that case. And i find it better to have better spam than of a damage. But its always on the preference i think. I might go back to trying WS again xD