Ares

God Of War

Hello everyone, how are you all doing?

I'm Ares (pronounced as "air-ees" or "ah-rees") the God of War, son of Zeus and Hera. I visited the Forsaken City and left my home, Olympia, in exchange for the good fRO staffs and its awesome people. I'll be staying here with you hosting events, hunting for bots, and helping the people who are in need.

I promise to each and everyone of you that I will stay active, as long as my father Zeus will not summon me to his kingdom. Some of you might like me, some of you may not. But always show respect towards me and my fellow GMs and we'll have a healthy relationship.

Rule breakers, beware. My team and I will hunt you down. I do give a second chance, but if you push it, you will have a taste of my wrath.

This is GM Ares, at your service.

Edited by Ares
  • Like 1

thats so cool Gm Ares.... i hope the other Gm's will have a good introduction like that hahaha.

Say hello to ur father for me thnx Gm:)))

Father Zeus is scary and I prefer not to talk to him. I love Frosaken Ragnarok. I don't want to get back to being a Greek God. LOL

Gm Ares wooahhh =D .

Do not wooahhh me. It makes me smile. HAHAHA!

WOW! i guess you really dont like to tell your real name. :D

Would you tell me your real name? My name is all over the place. Ares. ;)

My IGN is [GM]Ares and that's all you need to know. ^_^ I hope to see you around Forsaken City. :)

Welcome to the [GM] Team~ c:

Thanks so much!

Cool :D

It would seem as tho you really like Greek Mythology.

Nope. I know less about Greek Mythology. I only know war and fRO gives me the thrills I've been looking for my entire life. :)

Forsaken-ROcks!

People here in ForsakenRO are awesome! Let me show you guys some screenshots I have since my first day. I think I'll post more screenshots soon! Here goes...

I took this screenshot on our first day as Event Gamemaster. I was very clueless at first (since I'm a Greek God) but I'm already getting the hang of it.

tagging: [GM]Gensis

RTTuezo.jpg

We also had a chance to have bonding with [GM]Dream!

idPTYZO.jpg

And the reason why I enjoy doing my job as an Event Gamemaster is the awesome people of fRO. :) I actually asked them to form a big "A" for me but I got disconnected.

nJZNWJq.jpg

If you guys have screenshots with me, post it here! I'd be very happy to see your screenshots! ^_^

Edited by Ares

Hey ares, thx alot for your help about running theforsakenRO i almost gave up and uninstall but luckily i caught u in the forum chatroom and u helped me right away! it was a ggreat help and now i can online and play in the server :). thank you very much!! 10/10 for helpfulness and response time :)! thank youuu

• Like 1

Thank you too for giving me a good rating! Glad to be of help. Oh and yeah, I just realized that you're Artemis! :)

Today, I hosted Guess That Monster and it was fun and ended too quickly! People were very cooperative (like I didn't have to use my Basilica just for them to give space for me). I tried to make it as difficult as possible but these participants are just too GOOD! Here's a complete list of the winner:

WINNERS FOR GUESS THE MONSTER TODAY (Nov. 06 – SERVER TIME)

Not Roi

Kikeona

Underestimated

Trip Machine

Underestimated

Trip Machine

Underestimated

Link of Handsome Lance

GraciousMiss

Nikki<3

Underestimated won THREE times and Trip Machine won TWICE! I asked them if they can rap all monsters here in Ragnarok. LOL #RMR #RagnarokMonsterRappers

Here's a photo after the event! :)

u9RXma1.jpg

Edited by Ares

Ever wondered how Novice vs Zombie game works? It's simple. Try not to be bitten by the zombies! Here's a screenshot of what happened.

Congratulations to - Nam Nam - for winning the event!

xHb2CNg.jpg

Hide and Seek is the most requested event by a lot of fRO players to me. If you're curious how I host Hide and Seek, I just give it a twist by giving out clues here on the forums. Something like the image below. :th_ok:

FwGyq8w.jpg

Gm post the lms ss haha if possble

hmm hope to join again nxt lms try my best nxt tme ima huntin mode dat time iwanna eat the black proff nyahaha

• Like 1

[GM]Drucila and I hung out together today. This screenshot was after the Guess That Monster event hosted by [GM]Reality.

Drucila and I were the COOL and HOT dogs! lol

YORxboU.jpg

And then I hosted my second Last Team Standing with [GM]Drucila. Team __God_of_War__ vs Vampire (Ares vs Drucila). This is my first win on LTS! :)

Here's a screenshot of my team. Sadly, a lot left to do their stuff after I've given them their reward.

5rplDaY.jpg

Edited by Ares
  • Like 1