orieL

Rfyl Event -maybe We Can Try This Game`

Good Day,

To aLL co Player's & GM's

i Suggested RFYL EVENT ( Run For You're Life Event)

i think its pretty cool to play this kind of event all characters can join this event

it goes like this

it'll be held @ Dice Event Room

the GM Hosting Must Summon 1 Very Strong Monster that can Kill Fast as he can!

then the players keep on running to survive the monster attack Running For Their Life..

( ALL CHARACTERS WILL DO -its up to you- )

(NO Berry / Seed / Pots ALLOWED)

( no invi or snap & skills 2 xD .. just pure walk )

the last 1 player alive will win the prize =)

What Do you think GM's & co Players

Hope You Like it <3

Edited by orieL

Hi orieL, this is a pretty cool idea. We might do this sometime. :) Keep the ideas coming guys!

HI i think this is just the same as the novice vs. zombies. And the flaw that i can see on it is that u didnt specify some main factors. like the level of the characters and job applicable. this would be imbalance in that factor. and if its all novice. it would just be like novice vs. zombies but with a different mob. So id rather play the novice vs. zombies as it is more balanced than this one. Maybe adding a twist or a specification that differentiates it from that already balanced event would be great. So ill say -1 for this atm.

• Like 1

HI i think this is just the same as the novice vs. zombies. And the flaw that i can see on it is that u didnt specify some main factors. like the level of the characters and job applicable. this would be imbalance in that factor. and if its all novice. it would just be like novice vs. zombies but with a different mob. So id rather play the novice vs. zombies as it is more balanced than this one. Maybe adding a twist or a specification that differentiates it from that already balanced event would be great. So ill say -1 for this atm.

+1 to sartorious, and indeed its like novice vs. zombies, so -1 also for me.

Thing is What kind of jobs and lvl as ive said. If its like that. Pallies would be more suitable and best choice. So if u dont have limiting factors on your idea it would just be unfair and a one job sided event.

Novice Vs. Zombies can attack the zombies yes. But u think any novice would try to hit them? if they hit a zombie they will surely die in 1 hit. So its the same. all they can do is run.

Im not really against it. But my stand point here is that it lacks limiting factors as to make it balance and different from novice vs. zombies.

its their choice what caracter did they want to use in RFYL

if they want to use Paladin its their choice

if they want to use other job doesent matter

using paladin has advantage and disadvantage

the moster attack any character until he/she die

if its a paladin and it has a long life no worries the monster still kill him (Disadvantage)

while the monster attacking the paladin who has long life the other charater / players will run to avoid the monster next target (Advantage)

IN SHORT WHAT LEVEL YOU ARE WHAT JOB YOU ARE YOURE WELCOME TO JOIN THE RFYL EVENT

THE MONSTER HANDLE THE SITUATION =)

:th_gawi: :th_ph:

how about skills? or self buffs. except the snap or hide or stealth as u have said? paladin can somehow regen on battle chant and a pally that has a pecopeco can outrun a mob before it even die and male the mob change target. and a priest using Heal. a super novice that can use pneuma or safety wall to block whatever attack may come and just heal or regen himself up. a sniper that can trap/freeze damage mobs or make them slow as well to change targets? a wizard or prof that can spam safety wall and blinding mist.

I advise for you to include all the possible limiting areas to cover up holes in this event so in the end no one will say its unfair or so whatever. and if its just class that can be at an advantage im pretty sure this event would be dull and boring in the end.And So we can all put it in one whole idea and balance out+differentiate it from other events. nevertheless im fine with it.

Good Day,

To aLL co Player's & GM's

i Suggested RFYL EVENT ( Run For You're Life Event)

i think its pretty cool to play this kind of event all characters can join this event

it goes like this

it'll be held @ Dice Event Room

the GM Hosting Must Summon 1 Very Strong Monster that can Kill Fast as he can!

then the players keep on running to survive the monster attack Running For Their Life..

( ALL CHARACTERS WILL DO -its up to you- )

(NO Berry / Seed / Pots ALLOWED)

( no invi or snap & skills 2 xD .. just pure walk )

the last 1 player alive will win the prize =)

What Do you think GM's & co Players

Hope You Like it <3

@sartorius19

it ses no invi or snap & skills 2 xD .. just pure walk

doesent matter if paladin or LK ride in a peco peco the monster still attack them..

:th_ho: :th_e5: :th_e6:

Why you gotta be so rude? :th_ho:

Don't you know I'm human too? :th_ho:

Edited by orieL

u dont quite get my points i think. try to reread and comprehend the points ive taken and questions asked. and its not being rude or blocking ur suggestion. im simply contributing to make it more viable.

how about skills? or self buffs. except the snap or hide or stealth as u have said? paladin can somehow regen on battle chant and a pally that has a pecopeco can outrun a mob before it even die and make the mob change target. and a priest using Heal. a super novice that can use pneuma or safety wall to block whatever attack may come and just heal or regen himself up. a sniper that can trap/freeze damage mobs or make them slow as well to change targets? a wizard or prof that can spam safety wall and blinding mist.

I advise for you to include all the possible limiting areas to cover up holes in this event so in the end no one will say its unfair or so whatever. and if its just class that can be at an advantage im pretty sure this event would be dull and boring in the end.And So we can all put it in one whole idea and balance out+differentiate it from other events. nevertheless im fine with it.

@sartorius19

it ses no invi or snap & skills 2 xD .. just pure walk

doesent matter if paladin or LK ride in a peco peco the monster still attack them..

:th_ho: :th_e5: :th_e6:

Why you gotta be so rude? :th_ho:
Don't you know I'm human too? :th_ho:

If you think about it realistically, a pally(which I would use as well) has the best chance of surviving as they have the most HP. Yes, any char can reset their stat to get pure vit but their HP still wont come close to a tank pally. You also failed to mention anything about gears as well. Work on this more as I would still prefer NvZ as it is a leveled playing field for any player.

Also, can the TS not be so ignorant. sartorious is just pointing out flaws in your suggestion to hopefully get it approved and you comment on him being "rude"? Grow up kid.

• Like 1

If you think about it realistically, a pally(which I would use as well) has the best chance of surviving as they have the most HP. Yes, any char can reset their stat to get pure vit but their HP still wont come close to a tank pally. You also failed to mention anything about gears as well. Work on this more as I would still prefer NvZ as it is a leveled playing field for any player.

Also, can the TS not be so ignorant. sartorious is just pointing out flaws in your suggestion to hopefully get it approved and you comment on him being "rude"? Grow up kid.

well said man, i think the TS can't understand what sartorius trying to point out.

thanks guys.Anyhow, lets not provoke a flame war O.O Lets just make this suggestion viable for everybody to enjoy the fruits of it if ever it does go through.