CrazyReady

Confused Noob! Help Me Out!

So, I just started playing ro back a few days ago, the game itself is not a problem, but this server is so custom that i'm lost in what to do. I'm a 255/255 sniper, finished the knight quest and now I dont know what to do. There's a lot of items and terminologies I also dont exactly remember, like, what are sniper blessed sets? where do you get the ship hat(i was reading on the FAS guide)?Any advice of where to move on from here? I definitely need equipment but I just dont know where to go, and what to get. Also, what are some ways to get zeny fast here? the gold items are disabled in the normal mobs that give them... thanks!

PS: i have no idea if this goes here or not, so if i made a mistake then sorry!

Edited by CrazyReady

Ship captain hat is obtained by activity tokens (every hour your online you obtain 1 activity token and every 12 hours without logging off you gain an additional 3) you could start voting to obtain king set pieces and questing for Legendary sniper bow, if you're not sure about the quest the wiki could help you,

Hope this helped xD

Have you logged out or gone to char select In-between the hours? It has to be an uninterrupted hour on 1 character