Thraze

Thanatos Summon Room Suggestion

I have a suggestion about this dungeon, base on my experience I'm having a hard time entering this summon room not just me but other players too. So I would like to suggest something for all the players to experience this dungeon without affecting the price of this card.

I want to suggest that this server gives every player, (like our voting system "WITH IP" to avoid using different characters) one day pass to this dungeon and reset the time for 24hours and reduce the drop rate of thana card to 0.05% it is better than the whole week we could not enter this dungeon.

OR...

they should just let us wait for 2 hours even we are out of the game.

Edited by Thraze
  • Like 1

It took me a good while to figure out how the time between openings worked, but it is possible to know the exact second it's going to open, which gives you a large advantage over the people who just have a general idea of the time it'll open... After that, it's simply your own reaction time versus anyone else there that might have the same knowledge, and maybe a little bit based on ping/lag. The drop rate is fine though, it can already take months of diligent camping to get a card in some cases, even for people who can get in most of the time.

, (like our voting system "WITH IP" to avoid using different characters)

But saying that, people that play at internet cafe's etc wont be able to enter

i agree to your suggestion but if you'll change the drop rate of thanatos card. im sure the price will rise up and for sure, some people will complain about it.

the price will remain because everyone has a chance to get it.

if it remains in 1.0% with this suggestion the numbers of thanatos card in the server will increase and it will cause the price to go down.

they just need to find another computer shop xD

they just need to find another computer shop xD

Then what's to stop those same people who are always able to enter the room to transfer to another computer shop as well? Also, if they're the same as me who has 4 ISP providers, I'd just use my other 3 and then go to 8 different shop near my house every 2hrs. May I also add if you didn't notice, that you unconsciously, were able to find a loophole for your suggestion here:

I want to suggest that this server gives every player, (like our voting system "WITH IP" to avoid using different characters) one day pass to this dungeon and reset the time for 24hours

I agree with talbyy's concern about:

and +1 to Ohki

It took me a good while to figure out how the time between openings worked, but it is possible to know the exact second it's going to open, which gives you a large advantage over the people who just have a general idea of the time it'll open... After that, it's simply your own reaction time versus anyone else there that might have the same knowledge, and maybe a little bit based on ping/lag. The drop rate is fine though, it can already take months of diligent camping to get a card in some cases, even for people who can get in most of the time.

I do agree that changes should be made for thana room but this isn't the solution. Anyway, goodluck with hunting Thana!

Then what's to stop those same people who are always able to enter the room to transfer to another computer shop as well? Also, if they're the same as me who has 4 ISP providers, I'd just use my other 3 and then go to 8 different shop near my house every 2hrs. May I also add if you didn't notice, that you unconsciously, were able to find a loophole for your suggestion here:

yeah this would be a problem too. Well I think they dont need to change anything just the hours of waiting. Edited by Thraze

+1 Agree. I will not change drop rate, is ok and can take months to get thana. In addition by implpement this change, the multi accounts people that hunts thana will not have the control of the room and all players will be a better chance to hunt it.

you cant base it on ip like the voting system, this would affect the players playing in cafes. And just time it, i mean it's a super strong card, it's not meant to be looted easily..