lukexiong

Breaker Build

Don't listen to these breaker guides/builds take a few things away from them such as glooms/fbh/weapons(not cards). Do the testing on your own, I found myself listening to people on blind faith before saying their combo is good and Iv'e tried many of them until I decided to make and test my own and finally found a combo that works and broke 6 times in euro before the 25min mark. If you want something that works or want to find the best combo, test it for yourself trust me a lot of these people posting guides just put stuff on there and they haven't even tested it themselves(not saying plok specifically just generalizing). Not to say that's impressive but the fact some of the breaks were over 2 guilds at once 1handed 1gloom. If that's not insane, I don't know what is.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

Don't listen to these breaker guides/builds take a few things away from them such as glooms/fbh/weapons(not cards). Do the testing on your own, I found myself listening to people on blind faith before saying their combo is good and Iv'e tried many of them until I decided to make and test my own and finally found a combo that works and broke 6 times in euro before the 25min mark. If you want something that works or want to find the best combo, test it for yourself trust me a lot of these people posting guides just put stuff on there and they haven't even tested it themselves(not saying plok specifically just generalizing). Not to say that's impressive but the fact some of the breaks were over 2 guilds at once 1handed 1gloom. If that's not insane, I don't know what is.

I gotta agree to this. Guides are guides, never follow blindly. Everyone plays differently, so what works for someone may not work for you.

• Like 1