Ok, here is my suggestion, I've been playing woe during last time and noticed that there are many new players and many new guilds that started to play woe too, but there are only a few castles activated (From 30 castles, only 8 available)

Sometimes emp room is so crowded that you cannot even walk 'cause of the lag, or they are being hostaged by a single guild, in order to create a better sinergy and make woe more competitive my suggestion is to enable more castles for each woe, by doing this, smaller guilds with have the chance to conquer, avoid hostage, make more competitive.

Well, this is just a suggestion

Hmm... Well we have 3 castles for american woe. 2 castles each every pacific and euro woe. And ofcourse there should only one castle at 2.0. For me, emp room is not that crowded, yet. Lesser people on a castle means lesser fun. This is how i view things. Sorry but i have to disagree. Nice suggestion though...

teamwork and strategy game when it comes to fewer castles

but i understand that the newer players are at a disadvantage but this is why you would need to be in a good guild in order to get a castle

if that make sense

WoE is supposed to be team based, solo breakers do still sometimes come out on top. It's all about strategy, keep WoE the way it is.

Who talked about solo breakers?

Who talked about solo breakers?

You, since you mentioned allowing smaller guilds to conquer. If lag is the problem can be solved easily by using /effect, if you're still lagging I suggest getting a decent computer since ragnarok is an old game and has really low PC requirements.

I didnt talk about solo breakers, I'm just suggesting to open more castles so more guilds have the opportunity to hold castle and will be more funny, but that's only my suggestion, then I am not complaining about anythig and ty i already know the commands.

Btw, tell me more about strategys, the only one I see is hostage the emp then break at .58 / ecall at .58 and break, this is only in benefit of big/full geared guilds, if not check who are the castles owner

Well since nobody agrees, I think this topic can be closed.

Edited by Jona

You want more castles so new guilds can hold their own ones? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a WoE? It's about competition, not giving every guild a castle.

You want more castles so new guilds can hold their own ones? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a WoE? It's about competition, not giving every guild a castle.

I am responsible for what i write, not what u understand, and u know nothing. Please quote the part where i put new guilds own new castles?

On the other hand, pls tell me where is the competition, full geared hostaging emp until minute 58, u call that a competition?

I see a single strategy and not a competition, just elite guilds breaking at minute 58...

Edited by Jona

Ok, here is my suggestion, I've been playing woe during last time and noticed that there are many new players and many new guilds that started to play woe too, but there are only a few castles activated (From 30 castles, only 8 available)

I didnt talk about solo breakers, I'm just suggesting to open more castles so more guilds have the opportunity to hold castle and will be more funny, but that's only my suggestion, then I am not complaining about anythig and ty i already know the commands.

Here, I made it bold, italicized and underlined. Combining the thought of those statements, that's what we get from it. If that is not the reason for your suggestion, then you confused us with your sentence structure.

Having more guilds hold castles will ruin WoE. If you think there is no strategy because only huge guilds hold castles, what do you think will happen if we open more?. Honestly, it would benefit huge guilds too. I was a guild leader once, if we open several castles in one WoE, all I have to do is defend the one we already got until we can and let the small guilds get the other castles. Then, near the end, I will just split all my guild into different units and break the castles that are being held by small guilds, knowing fully well they cannot defend. Chances are, assuming the guild is a full one and have decent breakers/players, I can get 2-3 castles with it.