Harold

Brand Spankin' New

Well.. Hi,

Im going to be playing starting tomorrow hopefully, and so far Ive really liked what Ive seen in the forums and on the site, seems like a nice place to call home, now to just prove it. I'm not new to RO so I definitely wont be a pushover, well, I might honestly be a little competition, but time will tell, cant wait to see some of you guys and start making lots of friends.. and some enemies >;), if you see me in game say hi, or drop a reply so I can find you and greet you. See you guys soon.

1v1 me!!!! haha Welcome, if you need help feel free to shoot a pm or come to fild01 im always there on a novice haha

Welcome ^^,
Get ready to be bullied. Thats all i can say haha. Its kinda normal for starters. nevertheless. Work hard. Get Geared And pay em back ^^.

1v1 me!!!! haha Welcome, if you need help feel free to shoot a pm or come to fild01 im always there on a novice haha

That llama siggy tho. haha

You can join my guild =] its just for noobies and friends i always leave random items in guild storage than can help new players etc